Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 97

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: World 1st townhall 6 legend

  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianimmortal View Post
    Then send me pic ���������� lol hadh h bc ..and plz contact with supercell
    Using slangs and insulting breaks forum rule no 1

  2. #72
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Puppies Mansion , India
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianimmortal View Post
    Then send me pic 😂😂😂😂😂 lol hadh h bc ..and plz contact with supercell
    Hey dude NO SWEARING in the forums . Respect the rules

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    317
    This tbread is great. Congratulations for reaching it. Now enjoy titans. This is like a child learning to walk at 6 months. Cool. Now what? He wont stay. Had his day of fame. Now back to being a th 6 who pushes next a thousand times a day. 💪💪💪💪🤔🤔🤔🤔

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Beyond that horizon
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post

    Please go back and read through the actual conversation because how you think it should have gone is how it went. He posted what he claimed was a world record. All sorts of people said it was impressive, said congrats, etc. One person said it is impressive but we don't have a way to see if it is a world record. OP then responded, essentially, that it is because he says so. The conversation then went further with him claiming it is the job of others to prove there hasn't been another th6 in legends and if players here cannot prove that, then that means he has proven his claim. See a taste of it below. Or, see the post above, where he continues to not understand what the debate is.
    And please go back and see how the "how do you know?" started without a single word of appreciation. As I said, those who praised him, they praised. Those who questioned him, they questioned him without a single word of appreciation. Please read carefully and you will get it. BTW this is not about you mate, you've always been helpful to everyone as I've seen.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Beyond that horizon
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    Lol. Soooooooo much hateration in this thread.

    Does anyone seriously believe that a th6 made it to LL before and didn't announce it!!?? If someone did accomplish this feat before, the onus is now on them to prove that they did it before Mr Smit - th6.

    Let's just give props to Mr Smit - th6...and move on. 
    Rightly said!

  6. #76
    Forum Elder Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    And please go back and see how the "how do you know?" started without a single word of appreciation. As I said, those who praised him, they praised. Those who questioned him, they questioned him without a single word of appreciation. Please read carefully and you will get it. BTW this is not about you mate, you've always been helpful to everyone as I've seen.
    here's the first quote that truly questioned the claim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Shame we don’t have anyway of seeing if it is a record, it’s certainly the highest any current th6 has risen.
    it's not at all negative, seems fairly positive to me.

    FWIW, had OP come here trying to figure out if the claim was true rather than insisting it was true regardless of the lack of evidence perhaps the thread might have turned out different. I see nothing wrong with asking for evidence before celebrating made up accomplishments.

  7. #77
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,708
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    This tbread is great. Congratulations for reaching it. Now enjoy titans. This is like a child learning to walk at 6 months. Cool. Now what? He wont stay. Had his day of fame. Now back to being a th 6 who pushes next a thousand times a day. 樂樂樂樂
    2 days of fame.. and counting, since the thread is still receiving posts..

    Who really cares if its the first.. Congrats to Mr Smit for having the resolve to get there.. Quite remarkable.
    One thing is for sure.. It needs to be a TH5 next time, since now its proven somebody deffo got there with a 6

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    And please go back and see how the "how do you know?" started without a single word of appreciation. As I said, those who praised him, they praised. Those who questioned him, they questioned him without a single word of appreciation. Please read carefully and you will get it. BTW this is not about you mate, you've always been helpful to everyone as I've seen.
    I read it again and disagree. See my post above which has the posts in order. Someone said it was a shame we don't know if it is a world record. OP responded, basically, that it is. Then someone asked "how do you know" which is a very reasonable question and not at all hating or anything else that others are suggesting. OP continued on then many times with the nonsensical argument that others asking how he knows it was a world record must prove it wasn't. That isn't how it works. Anyway, it isn't a big deal. It just is the way threads go sometimes and often the responses of the OP is what takes it the direction it goes. This is one of those times.

    By the way, I set a world record today as the first person ever to put a penny on their head and a dime on each knee while typing a clash of clans forum response without any of the 3 coins falling off.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Days Ago at 08:35 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Beyond that horizon
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I read it again and disagree. See my post above which has the posts in order. Someone said it was a shame we don't know if it is a world record. OP responded, basically, that it is. Then someone asked "how do you know" which is a very reasonable question and not at all hating or anything else that others are suggesting. OP continued on then many times with the nonsensical argument that others asking how he knows it was a world record must prove it wasn't. That isn't how it works. Anyway, it isn't a big deal. It just is the way threads go sometimes and often the responses of the OP is what takes it the direction it goes. This is one of those times.

    By the way, I set a world record today as the first person ever to put a penny on their head and a dime on each knee while typing a clash of clans forum response without any of the 3 coins falling off.
    I hardly believe you read it Did you see how that "someone" asked How do you know? Did it accompany an appreciation of the OP's (his clan mate's actually) achievement? Or did he or she continue to press on with evidence etc.,? Why can't we give someone space to enjoy a moment? We lose nothing. But for a guy who tried hard to achieve some impossible feat it could be a huge thing, and we shouldn't just instantly confront him with demands for evidence. If you need, then there's a way that won't hurt the OP. That's what I was telling you. Have you noticed that whenever an SC employee confronts a forummer there's a swarm of others to back him or her? And did you notice that, in this thread, that's how the thread took the direction it goes?
    Anyway I'm happy for your achievement. Well done but since the dime and penny came out centuries ago, let's search if someone else has achieved that before you. Still what you did is remarkable!
    BTW these days I'm ranked between 425 and 465 in global donations, if Clash of Stats rankings are accurate Not sarcasm.

  10. #80
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,074
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    I hardly believe you read it Did you see how that "someone" asked How do you know? Did it accompany an appreciation of the OP's (his clan mate's actually) achievement? Or did he or she continue to press on with evidence etc.,? Why can't we give someone space to enjoy a moment? We lose nothing. But for a guy who tried hard to achieve some impossible feat it could be a huge thing, and we shouldn't just instantly confront him with demands for evidence. If you need, then there's a way that won't hurt the OP. That's what I was telling you. Have you noticed that whenever an SC employee confronts a forummer there's a swarm of others to back him or her? And did you notice that, in this thread, that's how the thread took the direction it goes?
    Anyway I'm happy for your achievement. Well done but since the dime and penny came out centuries ago, let's search if someone else has achieved that before you. Still what you did is remarkable!
    BTW these days I'm ranked between 425 and 465 in global donations, if Clash of Stats rankings are accurate Not sarcasm.
    Not a single supercel employee responded in the thread as the only one who posts here is Darian. Everyone else is either a volunteer moderator or player. Had the op come and said, one of my mates made it to legends as a th6, kudos to them, no big. Claiming, with no evidence, that it is the first in the world is annoying. It may be. It may not. And ops response to how do you know is watch the youtube video claiming it is so. Because everything on youtube is true. congrats to the player for reaching 5k trophies. Congrats to the op for making it a right mess.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •