Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 97

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: World 1st townhall 6 legend

  1. #81
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    105
    wasnt there th 3s that used to be able to climb to legends league before th sniping was removed? or do those not count as WRs anymore despite being the same game at a different point in time?

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kings Landing
    Posts
    372
    I find myself “facepalming” so often on these forum threads.

    I think OPs post really needs more emphasis on a TH6 getting to Legends League rather than the acclaimed World Record. I mean, on a side note, it’s the first I’ve seen.

    Takes dedication to get there so we’ll done Smit! I can only assume the -320 you received on day 1 threw you straight back out but I’m sure it was worth it.

    Also, you made 8 other legends real happy on that day lol.

    Just out of curiosity (and I hope no one judges you if you answer), how many trophies did you manage to earn on that day?
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    I hardly believe you read it Did you see how that "someone" asked How do you know? Did it accompany an appreciation of the OP's (his clan mate's actually) achievement? Or did he or she continue to press on with evidence etc.,? Why can't we give someone space to enjoy a moment? We lose nothing. But for a guy who tried hard to achieve some impossible feat it could be a huge thing, and we shouldn't just instantly confront him with demands for evidence. If you need, then there's a way that won't hurt the OP. That's what I was telling you. Have you noticed that whenever an SC employee confronts a forummer there's a swarm of others to back him or her? And did you notice that, in this thread, that's how the thread took the direction it goes?
    Anyway I'm happy for your achievement. Well done but since the dime and penny came out centuries ago, let's search if someone else has achieved that before you. Still what you did is remarkable!
    BTW these days I'm ranked between 425 and 465 in global donations, if Clash of Stats rankings are accurate Not sarcasm.
    I read it. Many comments saying how great it was. One comment saying it is a shame we can't know for sure it was a world record. OP responding saying it is because he says so. A reply asking how do you know. Moderators aren't SC employees and I'm very willing to disagree with them when I disagree. Here, I think when someone says it is a world record because they say so, it is very reasonable to ask how they know.

    Regarding my accomplishment, I expect you to find someone else who posted about it or published this same accomplishment in the past. I'll give you week!

    As I've said before, I think it is quite an accomplishment for a th6. It had to be many hours of hitting "next" looking for outside halls to pick off. Whether he was first or not, either way it means the same to me. I didn't find that part of the thread all that interesting, frankly. I think it was covered in full by the first few "congrats" and "impressive" comments. The more interesting part came when trying to discuss this idea of "proof" of a "world record" and what that entails.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I read it. Many comments saying how great it was. One comment saying it is a shame we can't know for sure it was a world record. OP responding saying it is because he says so. A reply asking how do you know. Moderators aren't SC employees and I'm very willing to disagree with them when I disagree. Here, I think when someone says it is a world record because they say so, it is very reasonable to ask how they know.

    Regarding my accomplishment, I expect you to find someone else who posted about it or published this same accomplishment in the past. I'll give you week!

    As I've said before, I think it is quite an accomplishment for a th6. It had to be many hours of hitting "next" looking for outside halls to pick off. Whether he was first or not, either way it means the same to me. I didn't find that part of the thread all that interesting, frankly. I think it was covered in full by the first few "congrats" and "impressive" comments. The more interesting part came when trying to discuss this idea of "proof" of a "world record" and what that entails.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaXyi9F...d=5igzmgh1rl3o
    Proof

    And clash of clans indian youtubers adda gaming, mighty manjeet, clash on titans video show the first world record by th6 , this is not proof then why supercell invite indian youtuber in superfest ? If u hearted than contact with supercell and clear this Controversy.
    Bcz I try many times but supercell use bot I don't get any answer from supercell.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Beyond that horizon
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I read it. Many comments saying how great it was. One comment saying it is a shame we can't know for sure it was a world record. OP responding saying it is because he says so. A reply asking how do you know. Moderators aren't SC employees and I'm very willing to disagree with them when I disagree. Here, I think when someone says it is a world record because they say so, it is very reasonable to ask how they know.

    Regarding my accomplishment, I expect you to find someone else who posted about it or published this same accomplishment in the past. I'll give you week!

    As I've said before, I think it is quite an accomplishment for a th6. It had to be many hours of hitting "next" looking for outside halls to pick off. Whether he was first or not, either way it means the same to me. I didn't find that part of the thread all that interesting, frankly. I think it was covered in full by the first few "congrats" and "impressive" comments. The more interesting part came when trying to discuss this idea of "proof" of a "world record" and what that entails.
    If there's a difference between SC employee and SC moderator, then I'm sorry I didn't know that but that doesn't change anything here at all. He just questioned without a word of appreciation. Am I wrong? And he asked it in a confrontational way, following up with more questions still without a word of praise of what he has done. Later in a comment he had just buried a casual word that it's an achievement but that was not really to appreciate him. Am I wrong?
    Regarding your accomplishment, I never disagreed with it, I just said let's find out there could be someone but I didn't make it a challenge or anything, right? I only praised you there. So your demo is a BIG FAIL.
    The third part of your answer up there is the best example of what the SC moderator's answer did, right? Until then there was only praises, and just one guy suggesting it may not be the first, but that was in a mild, friendly manner, right? And it was the SC moderator's confrontational questioning that changed the mood here, right?
    In other words, it was one confrontational set of questions that changed the thread's direction, and that came out from a SC moderator. That's a fact anyone reading this thread could understand.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Beyond that horizon
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Not a single supercel employee responded in the thread as the only one who posts here is Darian. Everyone else is either a volunteer moderator or player. Had the op come and said, one of my mates made it to legends as a th6, kudos to them, no big. Claiming, with no evidence, that it is the first in the world is annoying. It may be. It may not. And ops response to how do you know is watch the youtube video claiming it is so. Because everything on youtube is true. congrats to the player for reaching 5k trophies. Congrats to the op for making it a right mess.
    OP didn't make if a mess. It was the people who didn't let him celebrate that made it a mess. This is how I spoke about it:
    "To others: This player is extremely happy that his clan mate did something exceptional. Be courteous enough to let him celebrate because it's truly a remarkable achievement. And if you feel the same way about a fellow clasher, join him and celebrate. I do, and I do. We are all humans after all, we aren't living in the clash village."

  7. #87
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    5,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianimmortal View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaXyi9F...d=5igzmgh1rl3o
    Proof

    And clash of clans indian youtubers adda gaming, mighty manjeet, clash on titans video show the first world record by th6 , this is not proof then why supercell invite indian youtuber in superfest ? If u hearted than contact with supercell and clear this Controversy.
    Bcz I try many times but supercell use bot I don't get any answer from supercell.
    You really have your 'facts' confused here... It's starting to look like US politics in here

  8. #88
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianimmortal View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaXyi9F...d=5igzmgh1rl3o
    Proof

    And clash of clans indian youtubers adda gaming, mighty manjeet, clash on titans video show the first world record by th6 , this is not proof then why supercell invite indian youtuber in superfest ? If u hearted than contact with supercell and clear this Controversy.
    Bcz I try many times but supercell use bot I don't get any answer from supercell.
    just to help you out here, seeing as you seem to be struggling with the word proof, which means backed by evidence. In this case the only proof possible is for SC to examine historical data of every account to see if any of them while they were TH6 have ever gained 5k trophies since the introduction of Legend League.

    Personally when I found out it was done by gaming the system I was a lot less impressed. Using the same method with enough cooperating players ranging from TH11 down to TH2 you could feasibly get one of each TH lvl into legends. You have TH11s who could get there naturally, who would “donate” trophies to TH10s, who could then “donate” them to TH9 etc it would just take organisation, time and patience.
    COC MAIN: Fully maxed TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

  9. #89
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    195
    I don't see a problem seeing someone thinking they are the first if no one say that they were the first
    i would agree with anyone attacking the op claim if they have evidence and he is claiming something obvious that belongs to others

    but op you can use the word believed and no one going to attack the claim
    believed to be the first th6 in legend league , or even put question mark so you asking if someone saw a th6 legend before

    but honestly even if someone did it before , this is big , the changes that supercell made to the game makes the game harder than before for pushers .

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet11 View Post
    I don't see a problem seeing someone thinking they are the first if no one say that they were the first
    i would agree with anyone attacking the op claim if they have evidence and he is claiming something obvious that belongs to others

    but op you can use the word believed and no one going to attack the claim
    believed to be the first th6 in legend league , or even put question mark so you asking if someone saw a th6 legend before

    but honestly even if someone did it before , this is big , the changes that supercell made to the game makes the game harder than before for pushers .
    You're right. If OP said he believes his mate is the first to reach th6 because they can't find any evidence of anyone else doing it before, the conversation would have been much different. Instead, OP continues to attack players who simply ask how he knows by claiming others have to prove it isn't the first or, even worse, it is the first because he says so or his clan mates say so or a youtuber says so.

    I suspect it was the first. That has little to do with the issue about "proof" or being sure that has been discussed in this thread.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •