Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donation refuse message

Exclamation Donation refuse message

After i try to donate troops, that are not at maximum level (icon is greyed out, that is correct), or troops, that were not requested, to some request, for which i have a donate button, a message says
    "Not enough space in clan castle, required items still need donating"
    even if there is a space for them.
    Last edited by KainWhite; May 20th, 2020 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Find more common bug

Quote Originally Posted by KainWhite View Post
    After i try to donate troops, that are not at maximum level (icon is greyed out, that is correct), to request, that asks for top-level troops using gems, a message says
    "Not enough space in clan castle, required items still need donating"
    instead of smth like
    "troop level is too low".
    It is about that there is not enough space for your troops.
    If the clasher would have requested cc full of troops or level that you dont have then you wouldnt even have the donate button.

There is a space for troops i try to donate, but either my troop level is not that high or that troops were not requested at all (it's a case that i discovered just now).
    Yes, there is no donate button in case if you can't donate anything that is requested, but if you can donate some troops for request, there is a button, and there you can try to donate some other troops (their icons are greyed out) and then this message appears.
    Last edited by KainWhite; May 20th, 2020 at 06:18 PM.

There is a space for troops i try to donate, but either my troop level is not that high or that troops were not requested at all (it's a case that i discovered just now).
    Yes, there is no donate button in case if you can't donate anything that is requested, but if you can donate some troops for request, there is a button, and there you can try to donate some other troops (their icons are greyed out) and then this message appears.
    I know that message and it is clear that for your troops isnt enough space. It isnt really needed to change this message.

I'm sorry, but i'm not that stupid)
    Ok, let's have some example)) :
    Some Clasher requested top-level pekka, giant and ice golem.
    I have top-level pekka and giant, but not ice golem.
    I have donated pekka and then just tried to donate healer - this message appeared (his cc stil had undonated giant and ice golem, 20 space left, tried to donate 14). When i tried to donate my not top-level ice golem this message appeared again(again 20 space left, but i tried to donate 15).
    Last edited by KainWhite; May 20th, 2020 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Add explanations

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like one must fullfil the asked troops first before one can donate what ever they want as long as they don't go over the CC's limit.

No, that's not what I mean. The reason of this thread is incorrect message apperaing in described situation.
    Btw, i think you're wrong: if one requested less, than there is in cc's limit, then anyone can donate an amount of any troops, that has less housing space than there is in a gap between cc's limit and requested troops housing space.
    I.e. requested dragon; cc's limit = 30, then anyone can donate any amount of troops with housing space <= 10 without donating a dragon at first.
    Last edited by KainWhite; May 20th, 2020 at 07:31 PM.

Some Clasher requested top-level pekka, giant and ice golem.
    I have top-level pekka and giant, but not ice golem.
    I have donated pekka and then just tried to donate healer - this message appeared (his cc stil had undonated giant and ice golem, 20 space left, tried to donate 14).
    Because there is not enough space for the healer. The space is for the requested troops

When i tried to donate my not top-level ice golem this message appeared again(again 20 space left, but i tried to donate 15).
    Because there is not enough space for your troop. The free space is for the requested troop.

The same thing would be if you request only one specific troop like a giant and let the rest free → you can donate all other troops as long as the requested troop has enough free space.

Got it, finally)
    Maybe it's better to make such case a separate one, when some troops are requested and there is not enough space for troops, that are not in request? I.e. to show in such case "This troop was not requested" instead of "Not enough space".
    And the same with donating requested troops by their type, but not their level: "Troop level is too low" instead of "Not enough space".
    Anyway, it looks a bit weird, when u get this message after trying to donate unrequested troop.
    Last edited by KainWhite; May 20th, 2020 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Fix typo

Fresh Spawn

not enough space in clan castle required items still need donating

I am getting this same message starting this week. It is weird because I have max troops as clan leader but cannot donate max siege carts.