Thread: Best league for farming?

Fresh Spawn

Best league for farming?

I've heard many things like do this to get dead bases bla bla but didn't actually find that good... Can anyone tell me which is the best league for me to find dead bases for huge loot... I'm th13

I dropped down to crystal from Titian’s in my th13 and honestly I didn’t get many dead bases.. I think maybe 5 in all and 2 were in Titian’s (th13’s). I came across more rushed bases than anything. Even in my th10 In masters I still don’t come across very many.

Good luck. There just arent that many th13s. A lot of us that would be huge scores are up in legends where it doesnt make any difference. Try titan league. I found good loot there and light clouds in titan 3. But you won't be collector farming. Full armies required.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Trainee
    Yeah, there aren't many, load of them in gold III, but as far as I'm aware it's only dead 10s. After that, I only found them in masters, but not very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxcfd View Post
    I've heard many things like do this to get dead bases bla bla but didn't actually find that good... Can anyone tell me which is the best league for me to find dead bases for huge loot... I'm th13
    TH13 has only been out for 5 months, and is at the top of the game. It's a small percentage of players that have made it, and most that have are active.

If you can, you'll do better farming in a higher league with a strong army. The loot bonus alone in Titans and up will net you big loot most raids.

If you feel you're too rushed to attack stronger bases, you might have more luck finding dead 12s and dealing with the loot penalty.

I recommend titans league, clouds weren’t bad, loot and loot bonus is great, just picked up a th13 for 11,000 something dark and over a million of gold and elixir. Also add the league bonus at titan 1 is 320k and over 2k de additional and the higher star bonus.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank u all ❤