Thread: I知 looking for a neighborhood

I知 looking for a neighborhood

Active....new but keen

Hi can you tell us more about what you are looking for in a hood, your level Etc ? Derby?, 9 or 10 tasks 320 points, etc

We are a new neighborhood, you will feel that you are part of our effort to establish a nice neighborhood. We are working on first derby and so far we are on the first! We are active with trades and derby. We are chatty too! We expect to establish a nice, friendly, and active neighborhood We are looking forward to welcoming you into our neighborhood. 🤗

Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Tag:#PCRQ2G2C
    Level: 25 (let me know your level and I can adjust our setting).

Quote Originally Posted by oddgrrlout View Post
    Active....new but keen

Thanx I知 level 20

Quote Originally Posted by Siapasaja View Post
    We are a new neighborhood, you will feel that you are part of our effort to establish a nice neighborhood. We are working on first derby and so far we are on the first! We are active with trades and derby. We are chatty too! We expect to establish a nice, friendly, and active neighborhood We are looking forward to welcoming you into our neighborhood. 🤗

Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Level: 25 (let me know your level and I can adjust our setting).
    I am new to the game so still learning. Just started 2 days ago.i don稚 know how to use this thread...a bit tech challenged. Thanx again and I hope you will join me up...oddgrrlout

If you are interested in to our neighborhood, you can search the neighborhood in Hay Day. Neighborhood name: Derby Family

Quote Originally Posted by oddgrrlout View Post
    I am new to the game so still learning. Just started 2 days ago.i don稚 know how to use this thread...a bit tech challenged. Thanx again and I hope you will join me up...oddgrrlout

Quote Originally Posted by robynkayw View Post
    Hi can you tell us more about what you are looking for in a hood, your level Etc ? Derby?, 9 or 10 tasks 320 points, etc
    I知 level 21, new to the game but very active, constantly looking to get the most out of it. Not sure what derby is, I知 a bir tech challenged...lol. Thanx oddgrrlout

Fresh Spawn

Buscamos nuevos vecinos espaoles para nuevo vecindario

Buscamos nuevos vecinos activos y responsables de habla espaola para nuevo vecindario recien creado. Realizamos tareas de 320 puntos para llegar todos juntos a Liga de campeones. 😉
    El vecindario se llama SOL NACIENTE y la etiqueta es #YQ8RUCG2.
    Os esperamos!