Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I知 looking for a neighborhood

  1. #1

    I知 looking for a neighborhood

    Active....new but keen

  2. #2
    Super Member robynkayw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    923
    Hi can you tell us more about what you are looking for in a hood, your level Etc ? Derby?, 9 or 10 tasks 320 points, etc

  3. #3
    We are a new neighborhood, you will feel that you are part of our effort to establish a nice neighborhood. We are working on first derby and so far we are on the first! We are active with trades and derby. We are chatty too! We expect to establish a nice, friendly, and active neighborhood We are looking forward to welcoming you into our neighborhood. 🤗

    Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Tag:#PCRQ2G2C
    Level: 25 (let me know your level and I can adjust our setting).


    Quote Originally Posted by oddgrrlout View Post
    Active....new but keen

  4. #4

    Thanx I知 level 20

    Quote Originally Posted by Siapasaja View Post
    We are a new neighborhood, you will feel that you are part of our effort to establish a nice neighborhood. We are working on first derby and so far we are on the first! We are active with trades and derby. We are chatty too! We expect to establish a nice, friendly, and active neighborhood We are looking forward to welcoming you into our neighborhood. 🤗

    Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Tag:#PCRQ2G2C
    Level: 25 (let me know your level and I can adjust our setting).
    I am new to the game so still learning. Just started 2 days ago.i don稚 know how to use this thread...a bit tech challenged. Thanx again and I hope you will join me up...oddgrrlout

  5. #5
    If you are interested in to our neighborhood, you can search the neighborhood in Hay Day. Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Tag:#PCRQ2G2C

    Quote Originally Posted by oddgrrlout View Post
    I am new to the game so still learning. Just started 2 days ago.i don稚 know how to use this thread...a bit tech challenged. Thanx again and I hope you will join me up...oddgrrlout

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by robynkayw View Post
    Hi can you tell us more about what you are looking for in a hood, your level Etc ? Derby?, 9 or 10 tasks 320 points, etc
    I知 level 21, new to the game but very active, constantly looking to get the most out of it. Not sure what derby is, I知 a bir tech challenged...lol. Thanx oddgrrlout

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2

    Buscamos nuevos vecinos espaoles para nuevo vecindario

    Buscamos nuevos vecinos activos y responsables de habla espaola para nuevo vecindario recien creado. Realizamos tareas de 320 puntos para llegar todos juntos a Liga de campeones. 😉
    El vecindario se llama SOL NACIENTE y la etiqueta es #YQ8RUCG2.
    Os esperamos!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •