Thread: Starting a new clan

Trainee

Starting a new clan

Despite so many advises against starting a new clan flowing around the forum, I'm planning to start a clan with a few of my mates at some point, maybe next month?
    I'm currently a very close to max th11 and I plan to open the clan once I have the full capabilities to donate siege machines and I've got four friends willing to join, with two of them th12 and another two being th10. Is it as hard to recruit via the in-game tool as other people says or is that just an issue with recruiting experienced player (i.e. th12/13)? Will I be able to recruit new players at th7-9?
    Any information is welcomed and appriciated.

Your likely going to get alot of rushed bases and misfits early on, but Id take anyone thats active. Screen the players that join and if they show promise Id help them get to where you want them to be as a leader. Take their messy canvas and help them make a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

Trainee
    To be honest that's what exactly what I'm looking for if I'm going to be a clan leader! Have been lying at the bottom of CWL maps for quite a long time(in masters 3), I'm just looking for something different and help new players to get into the game(as I still remember the joy when I was donated a lvl 3 Healer for the first time- was somewhere in late 2013 or early 2014). So it won't be too hard to recruit given that the only requirements I'm likely to put in place is at least th5-6 + active?
    Last edited by WEGigabyteWeiXiao; 1 Week Ago at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WEGigabyteWeiXiao View Post
    To be honest that's what exactly what I'm looking for if I'm going to be a clan leader! Have been lying at the bottom of CWL maps for quite a long time(in masters 3), I'm just looking for something different and help new players to get into the game(as I still remember the joy when I was donated a lvl 3 Healer for the first time- was somewhere in late 2013 or early 2014). So it won't be too hard to recruit given that the only requirements I'm likely to put in place is at least th5-6 + active?
    Thats a great place to start and with your enthusiasm Id expect nothing but great things. Its a journey and you sometimes question your desire, but no better feeling then seeing others have fun and enjoy being where they are. Just be patient with them and offer constructive critisism. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

Millennial Club
    Good Luck to You

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    Thats a great place to start and with your enthusiasm Id expect nothing but great things. Its a journey and you sometimes question your desire, but no better feeling then seeing others have fun and enjoy being where they are. Just be patient with them and offer constructive critisism. Good Luck!
    Thanks for the words. I'm going to start it in July then!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Good Luck to You
    Thanks for the words m8

Finding active players is best done with severall small accounts or friends all in different leagues. Have an apealing member list and invite players with higher amounts of attacks won. That worked for me though I did not have the apealing member list.

Another good way is looking thrue "clans" page and finding "new" players. Invite these players since they will not have any loyalties yet. It is kind of slimy but if the player has no loyalties then they are not a full member of said clan.

You can also look at the players profiles on clash of stats and view their history, make sure the player is not a clan bouncer.

Start with some loyal clanmates and move on from there.

"Recruiting" becomes much easier after reaching level five.
    Last edited by RaBBjt; 5 Days Ago at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added quotes, since there isn't really ingame recruiting

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh