Thread: Accidental land purchase

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Accidental land purchase

Is there a way for it to be required to tap the button twice to buy extra supplies to expand land or upgrade a building? I have accidentally hit that a couple times and lost a lot of diamonds for something I didn’t really want. Just a suggestion.

In the Settings section on your farm there is an Advanced Settings button, you go there, scroll down and check the “Enable diamond confirmation” box.

Quote Originally Posted by Avcsc11 View Post
    Is there a way for it to be required to tap the button twice to buy extra supplies to expand land or upgrade a building? I have accidentally hit that a couple times and lost a lot of diamonds for something I didn’t really want. Just a suggestion.
    I tested ‘banking’ one particular component of the silo expansion - nails. I needed 1, so I spent 8 diamonds so that I could reserve the nails for my next expansion. There is a tap for confirmation to spend the diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    In the Settings section on your farm there is an Advanced Settings button, you go there, scroll down and check the “Enable diamond confirmation” box.
    Unfortunately, the diamond confirmation does not work on every possible diamond expenditure.

This thread will give most of the details:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/205594-Enable-Diamond-confirmation-button?highlight=enable+diamond+confirmation
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks so much! Now just wish I could get those diamonds back from the accidental purchase!��