Thread: Max TH9 30/30 looking for a war clan.

Max TH9 30/30 looking for a war clan.

Hi,

Looking for a war clan for my mini, max TH9 30/30, know how to triple at TH9.

Tag - #9JLGYL8QC

Mainly looking for a clan where I can just war and upgrade. This is a mini account of mine. Will always get in attacks in as early as possible.

Message me here or on line (Line ID - harry20011)

Also, please donít reply with any automated/pre-written rubbish.

Regards
    Harry

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within! **This might be pre-written, but it's far from rubbish**

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG) & Gizzerchads (#2PJUV8UCO)

About Bregan D'aerth:

20th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    412 war wins
    46 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 4,885th in the world and 244th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    15th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters III
    285 war wins
    46 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 89,281st the world, 7,083rd in the US

About Gizzerchads:
    5th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    17 war wins
    27 members

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 80 combined hero levels - TH 11 will sometimes get left of wars in Bregan. So if you are TH11 and want the chance to war non-stop I recommend Fear Boners instead.

Fear Boners requirements: TH9 or higher with minimum 60 combined hero levels
    Bregan is the more serious war clan. If you are looking to hone your skills to become a serious war player, join Fear and then you can move up when you're ready.

Gizzerchads is for anyone with less than 60 combined hero levels, or anyone not read for a serious war clan who needs some practice. Join there, and we'' graduate you to Fear Boners when you're ready for the higher competition level.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, Norway, France & Ireland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are bases that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, all of my 12s, and a few of the stronger 11s. No new 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Harry,
    Pugtopia jr, part of our alliance does 30 man cwl's and runs 30 man wars every two days. discord is required. Here are the details.

Mature English-Pugtopia Clan Alliance (#2UGOPLLY) is looking for active adult clashers for war.
    Are you an adult who is young at heart? Do you enjoy continuous wars without the drama of children? Do you want to be in a clan with personality. One that has active donation and clan chat? Check out the donation numbers. We are very active. We have 4 clans in our mix. Two Th11+ war clans, a farm clan, and a junior clan for rushed 11’s and th10 and below clan. Do you want to be part of a good adult team that has fun warring all the time? Did I strike a chord with you?
    We are an ACTIVE lvl 19 continuous war clan that historically was won about 80% of our wars. We have an excellent war team looking to improve steadily in a balanced war. We are fair play. Mature English is drama free.
    WE max clan games as you would expect.
    We run a 30 man CWL team that is TH 13 with a few max 12’s rotated in. We run 4 cwl’s to accommodate your th level, ranging from Masters 2 to Gold 2 ( the junior clan is for rushed 11’s and th10 and below. Our Cwls typically accommodate over 115 accounts within the family of clans.
    Our clans are:
    Mature English Th13-Th 11 B2b War clan-#2UGOPLLY
    Our Pugtopia Th 13-Th 11 B2b war clan-#2VLVJGULC
    Pugtopia Jr. Th 10 and below. War clan-#2PLVU98L9
    Pugtopia Farm A clan for farmers only.-#LV2RJ0QR
    We support our clan with steady donations and positive feedback when desired, without ego or the antics of adolescence. We are 21+ only please.
    WE are looking for TH 12/13 in the Mature English clan.( or active th11’s). As I indicated, lower th’s will be directed to the other clan options within the system, each with their own unique personalities, donators, and fun.
    We coordinate our wars and CWl with discord. This is now mandatory due to the swelling in size of our clans.
    Come check us out. Indicate your age and location or say “ASK FOR ACE” indicating you actually got to this part of the message.
    Requirements:
    Please only 21+ in the clan
    Our wars start at approximately 7-9 EST (Eastern Standard Time) ( 12:00-0200 GMT).
    Come join the fun and progress your skills and bases within our growing clash family.
    Join us and in message type “ ASK FOR ACE”.

I sent you a pm

The Reprobates were formed in 2015 and are currently looking to replace some long time members who are no longer playing. We are a relaxed group who love the game but canít commit to a hard core environment due to work, school, family....just life in general. We will also consider a merger with a smaller clan.

We are accepting all TH levels as long as itís not a rushed base. We can also bring newer players along as we have a lot of experienced clashers.

We have very few rules other than donít be an idiot and contribute some fun chat when you are on. As a bonus, we have earned max rewards in every clan games.

If we are something you are interested in please request in game and mention the forums and AZGUY. We are an adult, English speaking clan. Please mention age and location in request. #9V8RUGQV.
    If you have purchased a base please do not request unless you have 6 months at current base level.
    Thank you

Hey man, I got a lvl 16 war clan, cwl crystal1 if you want in

Hey!

Our clan is now 6 months old, (very nearly) Level 7 and English speaking. We currently range from TH12 to TH5. We have 25 members and are looking for active players to join and help grow the clan even more! We participate in Clan Wars, Clan Games, Clan League, donate troops and exchange war secrets!

We are mainly UK based but have members from all over the globe :-).

We tend to enter everybody into the Leagues so that we all get some medals at the end, although you are only selected to battle if flag is green :-)

We can now also max Clan Games (nice perk).

Daily 'attack my base' challenges. Friendly group that would love to have you on board.

Our clan name is ParviEnimForti #29C00JPV2 - hope to see you soon x