Thread: Derby rewards changed?

Centennial Club

Derby rewards changed?

Over the last few derbies I have noticed it very rare that an expansion permit shows in the rewards. Previously at least 1 would show in a full line of horseshoes and with 2 or 2 spins at 5 diamonds each another would show.

A few weeks ago I spun 5x and only had 1 show.

Are others seeing the same thing? Maybe itís because of this new blueprint thing which seems to come up a lot more (but is a waste in my opinion). I find that the rewards should be better to make it more of an incentive to fight for the top....

completely agree, it shoudl be better incentives to make it more interesting.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Over the last few derbies I have noticed it very rare that an expansion permit shows in the rewards. Previously at least 1 would show in a full line of horseshoes and with 2 or 2 spins at 5 diamonds each another would show.

Are others seeing the same thing? Maybe itís because of this new blueprint thing which seems to come up a lot more (but is a waste in my opinion). I find that the rewards should be better to make it more of an incentive to fight for the top....
    I thought the same some weeks/months ago but the frequency of permit in horseshoe rewards picked up again since then...not quite as frequent as it used to be. A long time back it was quite frequent for permit to appear at the 4th and 7th horseshoes. Now it still appears but not as likely and it does often require one or two reshuffles.

I don't think the blueprints would affect it because the blueprints are showing up at different horseshoe cloumns:
    Puzzles at Horseshoe columns 3 and 6 (I already got all the sanctuary animals so I don't know whether they are appearing as often.)
    Permits at Horseshoe columns 4 and 7.
    Blue Prints at Horseshoe columns 5 and 8.

So, if I am going for permits I would make sure I don't select anything at columns 4 and 7 before I reshuffle.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Started derbying again in aug last yr. it has been common for me to get 0 permits in derby for many weeks straight. occasionally I get one. Rarely 2. But last week I got 4 (2 in regular derby rewards +2 in bunny rewards), and I never shuffle. +4 permits in my valley shop (never had that many before). Right now Iím rolling around in permits

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Right now I’m rolling around in permits
    green of envy !

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    green of envy !
    Dont worry, I will now likely go into 1 month permit drought again and u will have a good run of permits

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post

I don't think the blueprints would affect it because the blueprints are showing up at different horseshoe cloumns:
    Puzzles at Horseshoe columns 3 and 6 (I already got all the sanctuary animals so I don't know whether they are appearing as often.)
    Permits at Horseshoe columns 4 and 7.
    Blue Prints at Horseshoe columns 5 and 8.

So, if I am going for permits I would make sure I don't select anything at columns 4 and 7 before I reshuffle.
    I wish everyone knew about these arrangements so that they got what they wanted by shuffling.

No, no more puzzles pieces in column 3&6 once we have collected all sanctuary animals. I wonder why Hay day didn't replace the puzzle pieces with blue prints since we can't collect anymore puzzle pieces. That would be 4 possible blue prints for us every week! I can just dream on, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post

Yes where is the derby deco???