Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Numerous of new clans

Banned

Numerous of new clans

I have seen a huge problem in getting members for my lvl 21 clan i have tried forum, reddit everything bt no replies my all efforts are waste... And you guys must agree the reason is no. Of new clans now days everyone have there own clan with 5 members nd its fine...
    But i guess a player with th 5 should not be a leader if everyone wants to be leader then i f there are 10 players then there will be 10 clan...

My final thoughts for this is there should be some more investment in creating a new clan because everyone create there private clan nd members are distributed atleast much high price for creating a new clan with some restrictions like atleast 70-80 exp required th8 above etc because i have seen lots of dead clan with lvl 20,21 nd just because my old members have left playing i need new members and despite of n no efforts i can't do anything nd i m feeling very bad because of this

U think a th5 can run full clan? If that th5 have multiple friends shouldn't they have fun together in their own clan.
    Problem is not the new people starting new clan. Problem is the recruiting tool itself.

Most new clans don't end to be lvl 10+ . They are just experiments by players to see if they can manage leadership. But trust me unless u have some friends already to be backbone of the clan they will surely give up.
    Last edited by madman53190; May 19th, 2020 at 11:49 AM.

Centennial Club
    Donít be insulting to the recruiting tool! Itís learning as fast as it can. One of these days (months, years) it will exclude all those languages you donít speak and the full in-boxes. Be nice. The tool has feelings

Quote Originally Posted by AnonSam View Post
    I have seen a huge problem in getting members for my lvl 21 clan i have tried forum, reddit everything bt no replies my all efforts are waste... And you guys must agree the reason is no. Of new clans
    I dont think that it is the number of new clans. Maybe it is your clan.

My final thoughts for this is there should be some more investment in creating a new clan because everyone create there private clan nd members are distributed atleast much high price for creating a new clan with some restrictions like atleast 70-80 exp required th8 above etc
    I guess we can be very sure that creating a clan will not get any other restrictions as it already has (cc and gold).

because i have seen lots of dead clan with lvl 20,21 nd just because my old members have left playing i need new members and despite of n no efforts i can't do anything nd i m feeling very bad because of this
    Nothing lasts forever.

Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    U think a th5 can run full clan? If that th5 have multiple friends shouldn't they have fun together in their own clan.
    Problem is not the new people starting new clan. Problem is the recruiting tool itself.

Most new clans don't end to be lvl 10+ . They are just experiments by players to see if they can manage leadership. But trust me unless u have some friends already to be backbone of the clan they will surely give up.
    "The recruiting tool" is a bogeyman, IMO. Yes, it has many flaws (I'm being polite). But, I think OP is hinting around something, that there may very well be too many clans. There might be some merit to that thought.

Honestly, I think there are many people that live under the delusion that there are hundreds of high-level players just waiting to get into THEIR clan, if only it weren't for that darn recruiting tool. I'm not talking about anyone specifically here, but post after post of "my amazing, high-level, top clan with a green (well, mostly green (well, specks of green)) war log is hemorrhaging players and I can't find anyone thanks to this stupid tool and clash is dying zomg" seems to indicate this might be the case.

First, if your clan is losing a lot of players, is it really that great? Attrition happens to every clan, for sure, but does anyone ask themselves this question? And second, if the clan is so great, why aren't players finding you? True top clans don't recruit, players find them and apply. I'm not putting down anyone's clan for this, my clan has the same issues. I'm just a bit more realistic about where we are.

More importantly, look at the other side. How many times have we seen posts about "I can't find a good clan". Sometimes we see posts about people that feel trapped in clans for whatever reason, but rarely do we see "This game is broken, it's impossible to find a good clan". And if you do see such a post, that person will get pummeled with responses, DMs, and in-game invites to join their clan. Look at the "I need a clan" sub, posts there get swarmed in minutes. Now look at the "Looking for clanmantes" sub. Nothing but crickets and daily bumps. And there's some pretty good clans in there too.

We might get key fixes to the recruiting tool (banned players gone, inbox full issue, showing players currently online, and the other features that we think will make it better) - but we may still hate the tool, because underneath it, the players without a clan are mostly inactive and/or unwilling to contribute to a clan.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Warriors are OP
    Fairly recently we did a clan Purge of old inactive members and needed to find about 20 new members. I think it took all of about 3 days to be back to full, we did actively recruit but it certainly wasn't impossible. For the most part a level 21 clan should have plenty to get people to bite and in the least at least come and see how your clan is, you really just need to make sure that clan feels active enough that people don't run away again.

Also make sure that our clan is warring while it recruits, people like to see that the clan does war... it can be helpful. Even it's it's just a small war.

Maybe the best solution of this problem should be upgrading the recruiting facilities . Until we get any fix to the recruitment tool from any update, try to get players using social media and asking the players in your locality to join ya.

My clan is only a level 7 (after this war we will be an 8) gold league 2, and I donít have that much of a problem getting new members. We are very high donators (this is helpful new members look for it) our war log SUCKS! ( but is getting better slowly) all I do is open my clan for a couple days before clan games let my spots fill up and go from there. Yes inactive players get kicked inappropriate players get kicked, etc. by the end of cwl I have about a solid 35-40 members. We work hard and help each other out.
    Last edited by DeathLily; May 19th, 2020 at 07:56 PM.

Millennial Club
    Maybe your Clan isn’t as Appealing as you think. Certainly must be something wrong if Clashers would rather Join a Brand New Clan without Perks & the prospect of obtaining all the Rewards in Clan Games rather than an Established Level 21 Clan

Why be concerned about clan lvl? It is just a number aftrr level 10. There is no difference between a lvl 11 and a lvl 21 clan.

To me, when i see a lvl 21 clan, if it is not mostly th 13 legends, i will assume it is a failing clan or one thats slowly fading away.

Cwl league is another factor associated with clan lvl. Any active clan thats lvl 21, i would expect them to be in champions. Anything less i will pass by and chalk up to rebuilding clan, or again a failing clan.

The way i see it is thst clan lvl has nothing to do with a clan. It is the members and cwl that define and make a clan appealing to higher ths.