Thread: Friend Book

Fresh Spawn

Angry Friend Book

hello

i have a problem with my friend book almost for a week there stand a number 1 on it but if you look for anything in my friendbook i cant find anything and serval times i contact hay day support in game but they all say they cant help me so now i join this forum to show you guys my problem i made 2 screenshots
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20200519-073212_Hay Day.jpgthumbnail_Screenshot_20200519-073212_Hay Day.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20200519-073217_Hay Day.jpg
    the things i try clear Cache didnt help
    i try to unstall hay day from my phone and reinstall hay day didnt help
    so if someone knows what i can do please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzuri View Post
    hello

i have a problem with my friend book almost for a week there stand a number 1 on it but if you look for anything in my friendbook i cant find anything and serval times i contact hay day support in game but they all say they cant help me so now i join this forum to show you guys my problem i made 2 screenshots
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20200519-073212_Hay Day.jpgthumbnail_Screenshot_20200519-073212_Hay Day.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20200519-073217_Hay Day.jpg
    the things i try clear Cache didnt help
    i try to unstall hay day from my phone and reinstall hay day didnt help
    so if someone knows what i can do please help me
    Hello and welcome to the forum. This issue was reported by some a while back. I was able to find a couple of threads on this, but unfortunately they did not include a solution. I've had this happen as well and after a period of time (don't recall exactly how long) the notification disappeared. Maybe others can provide more help with this. (Or have someone send you a friend request and see if it resets?).

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Did you, by any chance, share your farm tag to others (in a group chat somewhere) seeking for new friends?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    Yess i did that a while ago seeking for friends

I still don't have any solution, only a theory about what happened.

There are two ways to send a friend request: either to be able to visit the farm (found in newspaper, via neighborhood chat, via friends tab while switching account...) or having the farm's friend tag (usually published somewhere)

I've been messing around with a new farm recently and noticed that if a farm is at very low level (in my case under lv7 or right at it), the request went through to the destination farm but not displayed like in your case.

Another case is if the farm was banned, it will be hidden from search, you cannot see it neither in follower list ( I have 2 invisible followers) nor by searching for its tag. Eventually, if the farm is not banned or abandoned, it will level up at some point and the request will show.

One improvement Supercell could add is to let players clear all pending friend request, including these hidden ones. Very much PLEASE!!!!
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Fresh Spawn
    Thats the whole rare thing in this case hay day support is just trash i send them 5 times a ticket about this case and they reply i cant help you with this issue they only want money from players and if there is an problem they cant help their costumors

It's a similar situation as when you fall ill and the doctor can't make you feel any better even if you are a millionaire.
    It's not about will, there is currently no known solution implemented in the game.

And Support is sometimes a mere messenger, they don't design nor decide what goes into the game.