Thread: Bh10

Bh10

Guys, I don't think that supercell us giving enough attention to the builder base, perhaps they could show they still care by introducing or announcing they working on a BH10

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange97 View Post
    Guys, I don't think that supercell us giving enough attention to the builder base, perhaps they could show they still care by introducing or announcing they working on a BH10
    They have already said that they are not working on any builder hall update and they also said that they are not willing to add simply new levels but want to do something unique.

I actually hope they wait awhile. I have 3 new BH9s with only barbs above level 1 (15/16). My walls and defenses around 1 too.

But if they don’t I will manage. And I feel for those that want to upgrade it.

I really think it is a one or the other deal for the Dev team. So which base do you want to see content for? When they created BB, content for the main base was sorely lacking. Now that they put their attention back on main base there isn't anything for BB. I myself prefer the content for the main game. It is the reason I play.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.