Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is War Rank determined if two or more players are completely maxed out?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    speculating, it’s probably got some weight in the search algorithm but doesn’t have weight for placement on the defensive scale on the map. If that makes any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Yeah mate.. I can buy that..
    Everything has hit points, so is a fair assumption
    Great to know, thanks guys.

Obviously I can't do anything about the server shard thingy that Darian referred to elsewhere (once we're all maxed). But next time we have more content it's good to know where to focus.

It's not that I'm desperate to be top dog, but the guys that were above me were chronically disinclined to check for fails. Just blast away at their mirrors for 2, sometimes 1 star, when there were straightforward triples available on clean-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Great to know, thanks guys.

Obviously I can't do anything about the server shard thingy that Darian referred to elsewhere (once we're all maxed). But next time we have more content it's good to know where to focus.

It's not that I'm desperate to be top dog, but the guys that were above me were chronically disinclined to check for fails. Just blast away at their mirrors for 2, sometimes 1 star, when there were straightforward triples available on clean-up.
    Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I would expect that so long as the defensive values are at max, an account with all level 1 troops could theoretically be occupying top spot in a clan containing all fully maxed bases, so long as the heroes on that account were maxed (since heroes carry defensive weight)..
    all it takes is a clean up on the server database tho, and the order could well change without anybody doing anything on the user side to initiate it..
    So random order once defences are equal, so far as us players are concerned.

So hitting mirrors is not, nor was ever, a good war plan..
    Troops and attacking skill should be determining who hits where and when, for optimum results..
    And organisation, utilising strategic hits up or down, coupled with time zone restraints should determine any changes to the normal attack pattern.

Of course thats just optimum for clans that are capable.. For me and the clan I war in, we do okay for regular war, since the participants are fewer (not that we are carrying max bases, that is simply good war planning in any scenario)..
    But for CWL.. Then mirrors are used, since we dont have enough trained dogs to herd the cats, so is the easiest way.