Thread: LF Active derby NH/Level 43/U.S.

LF Active derby NH/Level 43/U.S.

I want to find a neighborhood that is active in-game and takes part in all the Derby's. I try to do my best in Derby's but also one who realizes rl comes first. I am active in intervals and try to keep all my machines running if anyone needs stuff.

Centennial Club
    Hi. We currently have 11 members and looking for new neighbors.

We are not stressed about the derby, if your opted in, each player just needs to get the min points for all horseshoes, which is a averages about 300 point tasks. Derby is optional though. We help when we can and not overly chatty.

send me message if you’ld like to give us a try. We’re international, Australia, US mostly.

You will fit well in our neighborhood. We are a new neighborhood, you will feel that you are part of our effort to establish a nice neighborhood. We are working on first derby and so far we are on the first! We are active with trades and derby. We are chatty too! We expect to establish a nice, friendly, and active neighborhood. We are looking forward to welcoming you into our neighborhood. 🤗

Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Tag:#PCRQ2G2C
    Level: 25 (most of the members are on level 40s).

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadknott View Post
    I want to find a neighborhood that is active in-game and takes part in all the Derby's. I try to do my best in Derby's but also one who realizes rl comes first. I am active in intervals and try to keep all my machines running if anyone needs stuff.