Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SC keeps favouring the Pro-players?

Is this considered cheating?

I think I found a way to use super troops when their upgrade time has finished.

Let's say you have super wb. If you put in queue like 25 super wb(200 housing spaces) before their upgrade ends, they will stay in your barracks after that, even if u upgrade another super troop. So, let's say u have an army of 280 troops and 25 super wb in barracks, and you want to attack in farm, you can place 2 electro dragons in queue and put them before the super wb, the 2 dragons will take 12 minutes to be trained, so if in this time you attack, train another army, and put the 25 super wb you had in your barracks in queue after the new army.

Doing this u can basically "block" your super wb in the barracks and keep them for when you need them, like in war or war leagues...

So, since this "glitch" can be done just by using the function of the game (no third party programs would be used), I wanted to know if supercell would consider this as cheating, or if this method to store super troops would be allowed and not punished (like banning or suspending accounts), since I'd like to store my super wb for when I'll need them in the upcoming war leagues, in case supercell would consider this "legal"...

Trainee
    I'm currently doing just this with one of my accounts. I've got 26 SWBs cooked and ready. They'll only be used for CWL attacks along with Sneaky Goblins. I just start cooking my 5 healers and move them in front of the SWBs. Since I'm in legends, I know my attack will take 3 and half minutes at the most. Gives me plenty of time to return and get the remaining troops going before the healers are done.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Burba View Post
    I think I found a way to use super troops when their upgrade time has finished.

Let's say you have super wb. If you put in queue like 25 super wb(200 housing spaces) before their upgrade ends, they will stay in your barracks after that, even if u upgrade another super troop. So, let's say u have an army of 280 troops and 25 super wb in barracks, and you want to attack in farm, you can place 2 electro dragons in queue and put them before the super wb, the 2 dragons will take 12 minutes to be trained, so if in this time you attack, train another army, and put the 25 super wb you had in your barracks in queue after the new army.

Doing this u can basically "block" your super wb in the barracks and keep them for when you need them, like in war or war leagues...

So, since this "glitch" can be done just by using the function of the game (no third party programs would be used), I wanted to know if supercell would consider this as cheating, or if this method to store super troops would be allowed and not punished (like banning or suspending accounts), since I'd like to store my super wb for when I'll need them in the upcoming war leagues, in case supercell would consider this "legal"...
    It was completely intentional on the part of SC, not a glitch. Darian has stated that as fact.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMhauerTF View Post
    I'm currently doing just this with one of my accounts. I've got 26 SWBs cooked and ready. They'll only be used for CWL attacks along with Sneaky Goblins. I just start cooking my 5 healers and move them in front of the SWBs. Since I'm in legends, I know my attack will take 3 and half minutes at the most. Gives me plenty of time to return and get the remaining troops going before the healers are done.
    Good luck to you and burba

sounds incredibly fiddly and time consuming

let us know after CWL if it was worth it

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What does he gain, other than to be able to use them in a friendly war?

Friendly wars are done by arrangement. If opponents don't like him having more than one type, then they simply agree it isn't allowed. If they allow it, then how is it abusing it?
    Exactly this. Every pro match is played as a friendly war. Players with 2 accounts can dedicate an account for pro matches only while players not having two accounts cannot afford this luxury. Right now this is not a game changer but imagine when a new super troop enters the game that has game changer features. Those who can dedicate an account for pro matches only will have an edge against players who cannot. These players will always have for example super wb and lets say super witch. ALWAYS. If you as a pro player with only one account, want to play on equal terms, you will need to abandon every other aspect of the game (legend league, cwl) in order to have this combo always available in your arsenal. So until tournaments dont start to implement a rule not to allow multiple supertroops this is an abuse of the system.<br>
    <br>
    Last edited by wrtn; June 3rd, 2020 at 11:17 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by wrtn View Post
    Exactly this. Every pro match is played as a friendly war. Players with 2 accounts can dedicate an account for pro matches only while players not having two accounts cannot afford this luxury. Right now this is not a game changer but imagine when a new super troop enters the game that has game changer features. Those who can dedicate an account for pro matches only will have an edge against players who cannot. These players will always have for example super wb and lets say super witch. ALWAYS. If you as a pro player with only one account, want to play on equal terms, you will need to abandon every other aspect of the game (legend league, cwl) in order to have this combo always available in your arsenal. So until tournaments dont start to implement a rule not to allow multiple supertroops this is an abuse of the system.<br>
    <br>
    It is an "abuse of the system" only in circumstances that just aren't going to happen.

First, there will be virtually no propkzyers who only have one account. Just doesn't happen.

Second, the number of those who wanttoplay back to back tournaments will be even smaller.

You are calling it an abuse of the system entirely becauseyou want it to be an abuse.

It isn't.