Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SC keeps favouring the Pro-players?

ok sir.Your response is highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Abhiyan; May 20th, 2020 at 03:05 PM.
    Coleader of Bregan d'aerth.:#YC2CUPUV
    Interested to join,feel free to Dm me
    My Id:
    #2JP2L0P0Q

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    It's not strange at all.
    Businesses that prioritize customer experience over the money they make tends to have much more success and last longer,hence making more money in the long run.
    Completely agree - nonetheless, there seems to be a tradition that whenever SC does anything, a post will follow claiming it is "a cash grab". I think this is what the "strange" comment was poking at.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Completely agree - nonetheless, there seems to be a tradition that whenever SC does anything, a post will follow claiming it is "a cash grab". I think this is what the "strange" comment was poking at.
    Yes, comment was largely facetious in nature. ;-)
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I don't know if society has changed or I just notice it more, but it seems this type of "loaded" comment is more common now. Supposed news articles are similarly loaded all the time. The phrase "cash grab" itself is meant to be negative and it totally throws off the conversation before it even gets started, as though there is a problem with a business doing something that makes cash. As Darian has said, though, I think mostly SC focuses on what keeps players playing the longest. That, in turn, equates to more money. It is a win/win. One exception perhaps was/is the gold pass, but I still think that is great for the game long term, both for paying and free players.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

As a proud play-for-free I donít spend to maintain my claim. However I was (and still are) never more tempted than when the Gold Pass promo started. I am convinced it is a super deal. I am tempted every month.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    As a proud play-for-free I don’t spend to maintain my claim. However I was (and still are) never more tempted than when the Gold Pass promo started. I am convinced it is a super deal. I am tempted every month.
    I went from a formerly max player without spending a dime to buying the gold pass every month.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Same here bought gold pass for second consecutive month (for 2 of my accounts)
    best deal and investment.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I went from a formerly max player without spending a dime to buying the gold pass every month.

*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    1 man clan = Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    #Freelancer, PM me for clan games(500~1000 points) and CWL(Crystal League) #Noob

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    We need to find someone with army camps filled with super troops and limited-time troops of past events!

Surely, it will bring a mob of angry villagers running to their base with pitchforks and torches!
    lowkey this is what i kinda do when i dont attack for a long time, waste my dark elixir on multiple super troops to astonish an ordinary player with multiple super troops, 210k dark and a month wasted just for the shock factor

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    To go with a bottle of beer? No that's pretzels. What goes with cheese?
    Whine! I mean wine!

Multiple Supertroops

I noticed several clans with armies in this month's ESL with two different types of super troops. Super goblin and super wallbreaker were most common. Is this intended to be part of the game? I get that between friendly wars not consuming army troops and well planned timing, players can stash an expiring super troop in their army queue and still maintain their regular army. It takes planning and work, and is tedious, but still this doesn't seem like an intended mechanic with the introduction of super troops to the game.