Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SC keeps favouring the Pro-players?

SC keeps favouring the Pro-players?

In the last video of CarbonFin featuring Tribe vs MCES, I saw one of the MCES guys Hai tran attacking Eve Cech and when u look at his army comp, oh god he's got two super troops in there, a super gob and a super wb IN The Army Comp....

Darian commented on a potential way to allow super troops in Esports and he said, they haven't decided how they will do it but they won't allow multiple super troops and it will be only one available like the rest of us..
    If they get two Super troops, why not us?
    Let's just say I also want them in my hypothetical tournament?

Pari, anyone can do this...

Simply put the first troop in your camps, and then wait for the super troop cool down to expire. Then add the second troop, without expending the first.

Someone being able to use multiple super troops in an attack is not SC favouring them.
    One can easily keep one super troops in their army or queue even after the boost of that super troop end and unlock another super troop.Hence being able to use multiple super troops in an attack.

No loss of used army in Friendly wars also help with this.
    Even I do it on one of my max 13, on which I only do SCCWL, League wars and other Friendly wars but no multiplayer attacks or regular wars.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    In the last video of CarbonFin featuring Tribe vs MCES, I saw one of the MCES guys Hai tran attacking Eve Cech and when u look at his army comp, oh god he's got two super troops in there, a super gob and a super wb IN The Army Comp....

Darian commented on a potential way to allow super troops in Esports and he said, they haven't decided how they will do it but they won't allow multiple super troops and it will be only one available like the rest of us..
    If they get two Super troops, why not us?
    Let's just say I also want them in my hypothetical tournament?
    As others have said, all that happened is he had some supertroops trained and saved in his camp and then when he switched over to the "next" troop he trained some new ones and added those to his camp as well. Anyone can do this. It happens to me every time I'm forced to change from one troop to the next. I train the new supertroop and add it to my army that is waiting for me to use on the next attack.

When there are offline competitions where SC is just providing the devices to the players to use, they can set it up however they want. My guess is they allow any player to use any supertroop, but just one, on each attack. They could use supergobs one attack and superbreakers the next, but only one. That's how I'd arrange it anyway.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

We need to find someone with army camps filled with super troops and limited-time troops of past events!

Surely, it will bring a mob of angry villagers running to their base with pitchforks and torches!

Limited time troops don't remain in camps anymore. Super troops seem to not have this same limitation.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 45/50/15 heroes
    TH12 - doug 50/57/28 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    We need to find someone with army camps filled with super troops and limited-time troops of past events!

Surely, it will bring a mob of angry villagers running to their base with pitchforks and torches!
    This is no longer possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Limited time troops don't remain in camps anymore. Super troops seem to not have this same limitation.
    SC has stated that trained super troops will remain in the army camps after the boost has worn off

Centennial Club
    There is a way for you to use Super troops multiple times after it expires combined with your another current bought Super troop.

For example, you can use Super Wallbreaker atleast 30 times in multiple attacks even after the Super Wallbreaker expires and have another Super Giant on your main army.

Also, these tournaments are played via ‘friendly wars’, ie you do not lose the troops you use in them.