Thread: How many points

How many points

How do I figure how many points a derby player has to get so that we get all the horseshoes? Right now we are in expert league with ten derby players. I have no clue how many to tell them because I don't know how many points the last horseshoe is. I have searched and searched but this is not address. Am I missing something? Is there a formula for this?
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    How do I figure how many points a derby player has to get so that we get all the horseshoes? Right now we are in expert league with ten derby players. I have no clue how many to tell them because I don't know how many points the last horseshoe is. I have searched and searched but this is not address. Am I missing something? Is there a formula for this?
    The points needed are on the flag posts here. Go all the way to the end to see each threshold

Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

The next derby is a Power Derby, so the threshold points are different than a normal derby.

Here is a link that may help: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12001961
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Once you get the first horseshoe, you can go to the tab that shows you the horseshoe prizes & scroll left until you reach the end. You can see the last threshold here, & how many points you need to reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Once you get the first horseshoe, you can go to the tab that shows you the horseshoe prizes & scroll left until you reach the end. You can see the last threshold here, & how many points you need to reach it.
    My problem is that I don't know how many points my hood has to achieve ahead of time. I like them to know that xx amount of points will assure that we will get all horseshoes. This way they can plan what tasks they have to do. Thanks.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Power derby, 10 players, Champion league: 53100 for 9th column. Good luck!
    Value valid at least during last Power derby. Source: meonhoc

You are a group of 10. With a board of 12 tasks, it's not a big deal that each of you take a 320pts task then adjust later for future task.

In general, you can miss a few non 320pts tasks and can still reach last horseshoe.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 06:18 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::