Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Missing derby prize

Missing derby prize

My baby farm lvl 65 won 3 prizes in derby for finishing second one of them (didn't have time l to check it properly but looked like a palm tree with some water and what looked like a towel) that I didn't receive. Help needed!
    FL 171 - TL 56
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunovsky View Post
    My baby farm lvl 65 won 3 prizes in derby for finishing second one of them (didn't have time l to check it properly but looked like a palm tree with some water and what looked like a towel) that I didn't receive. Help needed!
    The prize you describe sounds like one of the new custom decorations that were introduced in the last update.

Those are supposed to be available from Level 71 onwards, so you shouldn't have received it. It would normally appear on the decorations tab, under a separate tab called "Custom", but it won't be visible to you as your level is too low.

Please reach out to Supercell Support, and explain what's happened.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 18th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Tks cowlips. Just contacted support.

However I must say it doesn't seem fair or logical to 'give' derby prizes to farms who's level doesn't allow them to receive it.
    FL 171 - TL 56
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

Fresh Spawn
    Even if Custom Decorations should be available only for level 71+ players, some were awarded as 1st positions derby rewards. Those who won them, can't see them under Decorations --> Custom, but even so they can put the decoration in their farm through the edition of the main layout. The custom decoration will be there.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81 View Post
    Even if Custom Decorations should be available only for level 71+ players, some were awarded as 1st positions derby rewards. Those who won them, can't see them under Decorations --> Custom, but even so they can put the decoration in their farm through the edition of the main layout. The custom decoration will be there.
    Thx for that tip! My baby farm feels more grown up now