Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2 War at once

Centennial Club
    Yes, it is fair play, OP. I don't know why you'd think otherwise.
    Is it unfair if I do 100 attacks a season and you 50?
    Are farm wars unfair?
    Even the "collusion" in champs league in CWL is fair play.
    Win trading in higher legends is fair play.
    Engineering, though somewhat dead, is/was still fair play.
    They might not be in "spirit of the game" or maybe considered "exploits" or even morally wrong, but fair play nonetheless.
    What isn't fair play is any sort of outside "aid". That's my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzmore24 View Post
    While doing CWL with my Town Hall 13 at Master 2, we observe our enemy had 5 player one time, another time it was full and another time it was empty again. I know it's not fair to spy on the enemy but at the time there were 5 players in the clan so I was thinking there was no need to scout their bases. I visit a few players that were in CWL and realize they're in another clan, in my investigation I visit the other clan just to realize they're in a regular so I'm basically asking if this is fair for you to participate in 2 war at once because I lost that war and it cost us not to advance to Master 1. Is it fair play?
    You thought you didn't need to scout their bases because they were not in that clan - and thus you'd have an easy win since they wouldn't attack, is that correct?
    And when they attacked and you didn't get the easy win you considered that fact to be not fair play?

As stated: before CWL as a feature started, it was said it would not be possible to do CWL and CW, that changed fairly quickly to 'you can do CW or friendly wars but not in the same clan'...

In our clans some of the higher TH hopped around a lot when TH12 came out to donate sieges to the lower ranked clans, for instance, so it would/might have seemed our clan was emptier than logical for a CWL in between war attacks...

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Hi can someone please confirm that as an individual player you are never locked out of doing a friendly war, even if you are participating in CWL or a normal clan war.

i am about to start doing some 5v5 tourneys, which i presume are run as friendly wars.

i assumed i would have to opt out of regular wars at least to be eligible.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Hi can someone please confirm that as an individual player you are never locked out of doing a friendly war, even if you are participating in CWL or a normal clan war.

i am about to start doing some 5v5 tourneys, which i presume are run as friendly wars.

i assumed i would have to opt out of regular wars at least to be eligible.
    You can't be in regular war and friendly war at the same time. If you want to participate in a 5v5 FW tournament you should make sure NOT to get in a regular war.

The monthly SuperCell Clan War League is different. Here the player can be in SCWL and be in either a regular war OR a friendly war in a different clans.
    /Fjæsing

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutzmore24 View Post
    While doing CWL with my Town Hall 13 at Master 2, we observe our enemy had 5 player one time, another time it was full and another time it was empty again. I know it's not fair to spy on the enemy but at the time there were 5 players in the clan so I was thinking there was no need to scout their bases. I visit a few players that were in CWL and realize they're in another clan, in my investigation I visit the other clan just to realize they're in a regular so I'm basically asking if this is fair for you to participate in 2 war at once because I lost that war and it cost us not to advance to Master 1. Is it fair play?
    Can you tell me what advantage you believe they gained against you from doing this?

If not, then why on earth would it be "unfair"?

You lost the war against them - but surely you didn't lose it because of players who were missing from their clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Yes, it is fair play, OP. I don't know why you'd think otherwise.
    Is it unfair if I do 100 attacks a season and you 50?
    Are farm wars unfair?
    Even the "collusion" in champs league in CWL is fair play.
    No it isn't. That is against the ToS, and will cause clans to be banned if they are caught by SC.

Win trading in higher legends is fair play.
    And neither is this one. Players have been banned for doing it.

Engineering, though somewhat dead, is/was still fair play.
    They might not be in "spirit of the game" or maybe considered "exploits" or even morally wrong, but fair play nonetheless.
    What isn't fair play is any sort of outside "aid". That's my take on it.
    Your take is wrong. Anything which breaches the SC ToS is not fair play. This does not mean only outside aid, but also collusion/win trading within the game. The fact they don't always take action doesn't mean it is acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjaesing View Post
    You can't be in regular war and friendly war at the same time. If you want to participate in a 5v5 FW tournament you should make sure NOT to get in a regular war.

The monthly SuperCell Clan War League is different. Here the player can be in SCWL and be in either a regular war OR a friendly war in a different clans.
    /Fjæsing
    Thanks fjaesing

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23