Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No one care i know

Banned

No one care i know

no diamonds in boxes good greaat!

My impression is that mining with tools has been yielding more diamonds since that point.

I get diamonds from the red boxes that take diamonds to open.

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I get diamonds from the red boxes that take diamonds to open.
    Yes but not free ones anymore, that's the problem.

True, not free.... but if I pay 3 and get 5, I am 2 ahead, lol my mine seems to be giving diamonds regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    True, not free.... but if I pay 3 and get 5, I am 2 ahead, lol my mine seems to be giving diamonds regularly.
    How many times can you pay 3 and get 5? 1 out of 10?

maybe if we lucky after the corona crisis we get them back, but i think i'm just dreaming ain't i
    anyway they may forget if i ever give real money again to this game, i play till my diamonds are zero, then i quit, the fun is getting less and less these days, and no, not because of the diamonds now, many other greedy things in the past...

and yes i know its a free game and SC making new things and i'm thankfull for that, i think i'm playin just to long now, i don't know, the fun isn't just there anymore for me.

anyway i'll stick around for a while cuzz i have 3k+ dias
    Last edited by Tim1980; May 21st, 2020 at 12:02 AM.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 120
    KIK: Timpie1980

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post
    maybe if we lucky after the corona crisis we get them back, but i think i'm just dreaming ain't i
    anyway they may forget if i ever give real money again to this game, i play till my diamonds are zero, then i quit, the fun is getting less and less these days, and no, not because of the diamonds now, many other greedy things in the past...

and yes i know its a free game and SC making new things and i'm thankfull for that, i think i'm playin just to long now, i don't know, the fun isn't just there anymore for me.

You have 3k diamonds and still donít enjoy the game?? Thatís a few too many

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    You have 3k diamonds and still donít enjoy the game?? Thatís a few too many
    I also gave 3k+ diamonds and feel exactly the same as Tim. I dont think having many diamonds guarantees you enjoy the game. I still like my farm but the recent changes, which were almost ALL directed at trying to force or tempt players to buy diamonds made me enjoy and play the game less and less. Its the attitude issue, not number of diamonds issue.
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; May 21st, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post

Well, what do I say during this month, I spent 100 dollars, I know people spending more per week. I did not see any decorations in the derby. We also want to return some old decorations. I miss the old game. I think in the past is better than now