Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War base change in between battle day.

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Im a bit confused there if my war base slots are empty it will show my current home base(i think that too) but where will the base that i want as my war base(not my current home base) come or be active from on the battle day?
    On prep day your active home base will be shown. Once war day starts the base you have selected as you active war base will be on the war map.

i believe if you have no bases designed in your war base slots " which is basically impossible" as you would have set one up at th3 it would default to your home village base.. but as i say not going to happen.

as i remember, if you upgrade th's but dont change your war base then your new def wont be used in war.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You need to put something in one of your war base slots.

If you don't then it will just use your current multiplayer base, because it doesn't know what else to do.

Once you put what you want as your war base into one of your war base slots, you can set it as active, and it will then be your actual war base for all wars until you change it.
    My bad on understanding if i have different bases set for war say A and multi player say B it will show my multiplayer base B on preparation day and my war base A will be revealed on war day .
    Thats what ive been doing for long time i think the opp thought the same way i thought lol
    I was a noob there not knowing that.
    Nvm learned something
    Thanks for explanation
    Last edited by RH69; 1 Week Ago at 03:24 PM.

This should be in the bugs forum. Not sure why it is here.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

The war base you offer to your opponent is the last base you had selected from the 3 war base options. If you have never selected a war base at any time in the past, it will use your current home base.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Yeah Warios. We had this happen again on the weekend. I figured something was up as I couldn't hit the base. Kept getting a "Attacking is not available" message when I went to attack. After a while the base changed as I had suspected. 2 weeks in a row both on weekend wars...
    Clan Name: DV II (#LUL2P9RG) | The Misfitz (#J09QGQ2)
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International, War Clan, CWL, Clan Games
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Quote Originally Posted by dreza View Post
    Yeah Warios. We had this happen again on the weekend. I figured something was up as I couldn't hit the base. Kept getting a "Attacking is not available" message when I went to attack. After a while the base changed as I had suspected. 2 weeks in a row both on weekend wars...
    I was going to ask if it was possible to hit the prep day base but seems like you answered my question.

I had this glitch happen to me once but it reverted to the normal base before I could attack. I wonder if a person encounters this glitch that it can be fixed by quitting the game and going back in, that's what fixes clan castle resource amounts when moving clans, and display glitch for upgrade time after lab has finished upgrade.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    Personally i think the video is fake. the delay in going back to the war map is long and i would suggest a put together video of a prep day base and a war base making it look like battle day
    Why do you think I will go through the trouble of editing to make a fake video about a bug which many others faced too?

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I wonder if a person encounters this glitch that it can be fixed by quitting the game and going back in, that's what fixes clan castle resource amounts when moving clans, and display glitch for upgrade time after lab has finished upgrade.
    That old base stayed for more than 6 hrs for everyone and I had also log off many times in between but base stayed the same.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here