Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting - itís painful

Recruiting - itís painful

Iíve really been bestowed the honour of Leader, of a Level 19 clan. We have a 81% win record from over 600 wars and sit in Champs for CWL.

Weíre going through a turbulent period, as a few people have had enough, whilst others are going on a hiatus.

Clan engagement is down and people just arenít talking.

Anyway, the point of my post, whatís the best thing to do in this situation ..... hit the recruitment tool! Letís spice things up with some new blood!

Iím not going to lie ...... itís genuinely horrendous.

Half the people turn up, donít speak English.

It needs tweaking; and quickly.

* Primary Language
    * Town Hall Level
    * Experience
    * Current clan role - letís be honest, youíre not leaving if your in a leader role in a clan.
    * Current clan level.
    * War stars

I can do some of these things on external sites like Clash of Stats, why not in the game?!? I just have to search write stuff down, then type it in!

Anyone know if theyíre looking to improve this feature; before it becomes the death of the game?

Today I was also thinking the same
    No one is talking in my clan
    😂😂And biggest problem leader and all co-leaders are inactive since last month
    I am only co-leader active but now it's getting too much boring
    Recruiting is impossible for me so was thinking to find a new clan .but finding a good clan is also difficult

Centennial Club
    Honestly other than saying it’ll get better I’m not sure what they’re doing, but it’s honestly awful, we’re a level 16 clan a lot of us are maxed but we’re not even looking for maxed players just active and in the right region, it’s crazy that global chat was a million times easier to recruit players than a tool designed for recruiting players.

Current in-game recruiting tool is full of flaws and is far from perfect but recruiting good members from global was not easy either.
    As per Darian,they are working on improving the tool.

You can try recruiting through forums,reddit or discord in the meantime.

We have never recruited through global or in-game tool and we are not having any facing any problems as we recruit from outside of game via discord.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:29 PM.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Pro Member
    It's a mess for sure..

It's been a while now, the urgency to fix it just isnt there it seems.

Fwiw, I had great success recruiting in global. being able to talk to someone for 10 mins or so make s a huge difference. Tryingg to send out random invites to people clearly not near the same part of the planet as u is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    It's a mess for sure..

It's been a while now, the urgency to fix it just isnt there it seems.

Fwiw, I had great success recruiting in global. being able to talk to someone for 10 mins or so make s a huge difference. Tryingg to send out random invites to people clearly not near the same part of the planet as u is nonsense.
    Fully agree, global was far from perfect, however it was easier to engage with fellow players. Now you could argue that you could still recruit like this in the forums, Reddit, discord etc; however, what % of the player base actually use these tools?

You can probably find anything you would want regarding complaints on the recruiting tool in this thread.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...under-the-hood
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Recruiting is a pain for me as well. And like everyone else my clan isn’t very chatty and a couple of my co’s aren’t as active as they used to be. I tend to open my clan for a couple days before clan games, and then close it back when the games start. Then I go through and kick inactive players and such.. it’s a lot of work sometimes, but I have gotten a few good members over the months of doing this.

So the new co of my clan decides the only way to get 'good' players in is to have the trophies set at 3000 and th level at 13. 5 people joined and left right away. I highly doubt any of those people came from the recruitment tool and it was just luck we turned up in there other search parameters.
    Last edited by Crash321; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:35 PM.
    Clashing at Adult Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Adoniso View Post
    I’ve really been bestowed the honour of Leader, of a Level 19 clan. We have a 81% win record from over 600 wars and sit in Champs for CWL.

We’re going through a turbulent period, as a few people have had enough, whilst others are going on a hiatus.

Clan engagement is down and people just aren’t talking.

Anyway, the point of my post, what’s the best thing to do in this situation ..... hit the recruitment tool! Let’s spice things up with some new blood!

I’m not going to lie ...... it’s genuinely horrendous.

Half the people turn up, don’t speak English.

It needs tweaking; and quickly.

* Primary Language
    * Town Hall Level
    * Experience
    * Current clan role - let’s be honest, you’re not leaving if your in a leader role in a clan.
    * Current clan level.
    * War stars

I can do some of these things on external sites like Clash of Stats, why not in the game?!? I just have to search write stuff down, then type it in!

Anyone know if they’re looking to improve this feature; before it becomes the death of the game?
    If your war log isn't public, potential recruits can't see that success. They do see the champs rank and the total wins, but if the clan is looking inactive as you seem to describe, a functioning recruiting tool is also showing them better options at the same time. I can't speak for others I guess, but I know if I was looking for a new clan, I'd be looking at that main clan page to see how active it is and that would be much more important to me than the number of war wins or where the clan plays in CWL.

I agree we need a better language filter. Since language is ruled out, location would be nice. It doesn't seem to be learning as they planned. My own clan has 49 members as of today, only 1 isn't from USA or UK or Canada and only English is ever spoken within our clan, yet when I search I continue to see players that are pretty clearly not English as first language speakers.

Regarding hall level, you can manage that already. If I change my clan settings to th12+, I see only th12 and th13 when I search. I recently dropped it to th10 and very soon I started seeing th10-13 on my searches.

Yes, they are looking to improve the feature. No, they don't likely think it could become the death of the game.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.