Thread: Making coins

Fresh Spawn

Angry Making coins

Some people have found a way to make millions of coins in the game. Now everyone is making over 100 million coins in that way. Can you prevent this?

Hi and welcome to the forum. Part of the game is to make coin so that you can buy production machines, farm animals, items from the DD and decorations for the farm. There are several gold statues and the Big Red Truck that will set a player back 1million + coins.

Why would you want to prevent players from making coin?

If you are implying that some players are doing this against Fair Play, then you should report this activity to in-game support.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Part of the game is to make coin so that you can buy production machines, farm animals, items from the DD and decorations for the farm. There are several gold statues and the Big Red Truck that will set a player back 1million + coins.

Why would you want to prevent players from making coin?

If you are implying that some players are doing this against Fair Play, then you should report this activity to in-game support.

Thanks for welcoming me

Sorry, I should have explained more clearly. They found a tricky way to make money. Somehow they collect the coins of the blankets or diamond rings they sell, over and over again. For example, if they sold 10 boxes of blankets, they collect the price 1000 times or more not 10 times. So they make millions of money.

And in-game support is another problem for me because I can’t find “conversation” button in auto support. So I can’t contact the support team
    Last edited by Heytiki; May 17th, 2020 at 02:40 PM.

I understand better now what you are saying. Let me give you an example of how 1 neighbor or friend can help another in need of coins. EX: Player A has 20 million coin, is a high level, has all production machines. Player B had about 1 million coin, and all of a sudden an update comes out and they need (want) to purchase new machines that are now available for their level. Those 2 machines cost over 1 million for both. So Player A sells Blankets or diamond rings for 1 coin to Player B - Player B then sells them back to Player A for full price. The players can do this repeatedly until Player B has the appropriate # of coins. This is one friend helping another. They risk that some other player could come by on either side of the transaction and make the purchase. Remember, what is in your RSS is up for sale to the whole community, not just 1 person. By doing this type of ‘sale’ back and forth several times, Player B can accumulate enough coins to make their machine purchase, and Player A has helped a friend.

Players can also use Tom to fetch those products each time he runs and then sell them for full price. This method is done frequently, too.

I hope this helps explain the how players may be helping others and/or players are earning millions of coin.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ontact-us&l=en

This link may help you contact support from outside of the game. It’s best too if you have taken any screenshots to attach them to your inquiry.
    Last edited by Momscar; May 17th, 2020 at 08:09 PM.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I understand better now what you are saying. Let me give you an example of how 1 neighbor or friend can help another in need of coins. EX: Player A has 20 million coin, is a high level, has all production machines. Player B had about 1 million coin, and all of a sudden an update comes out and they need (want) to purchase new machines that are now available for their level. Those 2 machines cost over 1 million for both. So Player A sells Blankets or diamond rings for 1 coin to Player B - Player B then sells them back to Player A for full price. The players can do this repeatedly until Player B has the appropriate # of coins. This is one friend helping another. They risk that some other player could come by on either side of the transaction and make the purchase. Remember, what is in your RSS is up for sale to the whole community, not just 1 person. By doing this type of ‘sale’ back and forth several times, Player B can accumulate enough coins to make their machine purchase, and Player A has helped a friend.

Players can also use Tom to fetch those products each time he runs and then sell them for full price. This method is done frequently, too.

I hope this helps explain the how players may be helping others and/or players are earning millions of coin.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ontact-us&l=en

This link may help you contact support from outside of the game. It’s best too if you have taken any screenshots to attach them to your inquiry.

Thanks for answering me

Sorry, my English is not enough. I can't say exactly what I want to tell. But I'm talking about cheating, not about money transfer. There is a flaw in the game software.
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 18th, 2020 at 12:32 AM.

Is that affecting your playstyle at all? If not, why do you care? Later on, coins are worthless except for throwing bucketloads at Mean Maggie.
    Some players agree to sell some items to other players for their multiple worth in coins, like 5x or more.
    Last edited by BULIGO; May 18th, 2020 at 01:32 PM.