Thread: Builder base hero

Builder base hero

I'm currently running an almost maxed bb, 3 or 4 walls remaining and sitting around 5,500 trophies. I play once a day for the daily challenge and during clan games. I rarely get to boost the hero more than twice in a match and regularly just once, when it first gets damaged. I'd guess I have a 60-70% win rate, running pekkas with hogs or carts. Does anyone run a strategy or have a tactic around this level that will allow more boosts?

Quote Originally Posted by EdenGen View Post
    I'm currently running an almost maxed bb, 3 or 4 walls remaining and sitting around 5,500 trophies. I play once a day for the daily challenge and during clan games. I rarely get to boost the hero more than twice in a match and regularly just once, when it first gets damaged. I'd guess I have a 60-70% win rate, running pekkas with hogs or carts. Does anyone run a strategy or have a tactic around this level that will allow more boosts?
    Do you not boost the BM as soon as it's dropped? Drop him far outside the base, hit the boost, then the timer runs as he walks with his energized hammer, and if you time it just right, he'll get to his first building/wall, do 3 power hits, then the timer will expire so you can immediately do the second boost.

At that level, you’re typically only going to get 2 or 3 boosts as ground defenses are fairly strong. As JohnnyPC mentions, dropping him to the far outside gives you the first and will often yield 3; if you use him close up right away (often as a tank), then you’ll get 1 or 2. About the only time you get more than 3 is if he survives to be beating about the base at the end.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Perfect, thanks guys. I tend to use him as tank and tbh didn't even know about his 3 power hits 😬

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by EdenGen View Post
    Perfect, thanks guys. I tend to use him as tank and tbh didn't even know about his 3 power hits 😬
    In that case, here's some further reading:
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_Machine

Sometimes it's worth holding back on toggling the ability. An example would be when the BM is cleaning up, if it's not under attack it may be better to wait until it's taken care of the building it's currently attacking; the ability may be better used to take the next building/s more rapidly when it's under fire again.