Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experienced TH12 looking for war clan (1900+ war stars)

Experienced TH12 looking for war clan (1900+ war stars)

Iím an experienced TH12 with maxed heroes and I have maxed all the troops /spells I use in my attacks too. I mainly use wibobat as my strategy and currently learning hybrid. I like to war back to back and I always use my attacks. Iím looking for a social clan with people online regularly.

I have over 1900 war stars.

Player tag: #2P8R20QY9
    Last edited by SirVen2019; May 16th, 2020 at 04:43 PM.

Hey man, would you consider giving an experienced and very active master 2 squad a shot? 150k clan games, chill active chat (always got people on), and dominant war wins. Established war clan - 6 CWL promotions in a row on our way to champs. Always willing to help each other out and do fcs to improve overall as a clan. Drama is not tolerated but banter is encouraged! Check out War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92 (level 13) if you are interested, we would love to have ya. Very friendly bunch as well.

Death b4 Defeat Level 18 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

METALLIC RAIN #9Y2R9LR | Lvl 18 | Require TH11+ | War Clan | Master II

Win:525|Loss:88|Draw:8

�� A family of chill and mature clashers.
    �� Back to back wars and Maxed out clan games.
    �� Good donations and decently active ( Not 24/7 )

⚔️What we are looking for

�� Active players ( Few times per day )
    �� Players that are passionate about the Wars (Very Important)
    �� Willing to contribute be it in Donations or Clan Games
    �� Willing to use discord - Mature and no drama
    �� TH9/10 (Can consider if Expert, Active & Strong) | TH11 35/35/5-10 | TH12 45/45/20 | TH13 Non Rushed

Please dm if interested, exceptions can be made

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=9Y2R9LR
    IGN: Hunz | Leader of Metallic Rain | Status: TH10 Heroes Lvl 35+ | Kik username: Hunzkrazy

#2P22P0L0V Cowboy & Beast

we are a new lvl4 clan, we started the clan in Feb-2020.

we have a near max th13 and five th12 on various stages.

Join us if you like to guide and mentor mainly th9 and th10.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Centennial Club
    How to apply:♥Send an invite to our clan (“TO ADDICTS”♥clan tag:#8YYRQCUR) or DM me on♥DISCORD♥with username "raghubonu#5951"

Check out our clan.
    Currently a L10 clan. Our main focus as a clan is doing clan wars and clan leagues. Our aim is to reach master league in clan leagues.
    Why you should join:♥Our clan doesn’t pressurise if you get a one star or even no stars. We have mature people in the clan and also there is no pressure on donations ratio to be maintained. The only ask is to use both your attacks in war. We donate every troop available.

How to apply:♥Send an invite to our clan (“TO ADDICTS”♥clan tag:#8YYRQCUR) or DM me on♥DISCORD♥with username "raghubonu#5951"

Millennial Club
    Hi SirVen,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out. If you have any questions just ask!

Pine Fine #PYULYYU9

We are recruiting a couple more TH12+ (cannot be rushed or engineered) that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Champions III for Supercell CWL***

We have had the same core roster in CWL for a long time now. To make the roster for the main clan you will need to be a solid attacker.

We have sister clans that lower town halls and anyone that doesn't make the main roster goes to:
    ----- Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 - Masters III - 30v30
    ----- Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 364 wins and 262 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are filled quickly and are only max donations.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) & Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG)

About Bregan D'aerth:

20th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    412 war wins
    46 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 4,885th in the world and 244th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    15th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters III
    285 war wins
    46 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 89,281st the world, 7,083rd in the US

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 80 combined hero levels - TH 11 will sometimes get left of wars in Bregan. So if you are TH11 and want the chance to war non-stop I recommend Fear Boners instead.

Fear Boners requirements: TH9 or higher with minimum 60 combined hero levels
    Bregan is the more serious war clan. If you are looking to hone your skills to become a serious war player, join Fear and then you can move up when you're ready.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, Norway, France & Ireland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are bases that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, all of my 12s, and a few of the stronger 11s. No new 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Come by and check out Immoral Vipers #PVLV9RUY. Then come by our Discord and let's talk.

Discord eExtQEJ

Pro Member
    If you're still looking check out Chicken's Ice.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming/war clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th10 and higher accounts. Must be willing to use Discord.

Chicken's Fire
    (#Y0JU9QCC): We war twice a week (searches Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate.

Chicken's Ice (#22QQ0QCGP): We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. Wars are voluntary but if you never war then Ice is not for you.

Players must join our Discord server and the invite will be given to you once you join either clan.

No rushed bases. Suggested minimum 20/20 heroes for th10 but lower may be allowed if close to that. We will allow lower than th10 to join if they are alts of higher accounts that are joining.

Both clans always get max points in clan games and all members are required to earn a minimum of 500 points.

Stay active (CWL, clan games, wars and donations) or you will be kicked.

You must be able to communicate in English.

Family friendly clans so no drama or excessive swearing etc allowed

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Description: Farming/war clan
    Clan level: 14
    Clan War League: Crystal II
    Wars: Twice a week (Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: Kellgall (aka Gudroll)
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Description: War clan
    Clan level: 11
    Clan War League: Crystal III
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star (aka Gudroll)

Members of both clans are free to move between clans at any time. We do CWL with a group of 4 clans so there is room for all bases to participate.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" in the invite request box.