Thread: Can't Repair Broken Down Truck

Can't Repair Broken Down Truck

Hoodie's truck broke down. When I tapped on it before driving to it, the message was the "just a road stop, keep driving" one. Drove directly to it. No option to repair it. Drove away from it (in a different direction), then back to it, same issue. Then, I drove a spot away from it and drove past it (didn't stop on it's spot), still nothing. Exited the Valley, tapped on it again, same message. Tapping icon, spot or truck itself did not make a difference.

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

I had the same issue once. Now I don’t bother
    Level 165
    iOS

I also had the same issue a few months ago but it's working fine now, I think that it was solved by and update.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
    Last edited by burbigo1; July 5th, 2020 at 02:08 PM.

Did you try exiting (restarting) the entire game? This should fix the out of sync issue. Just exiting the valley won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Did you try exiting (restarting) the entire game? This should fix the out of sync issue. Just exiting the valley won’t.
    I jump around from game to game, but I think when I came back and checked it after a while, the time had already expired (hoodie told me how much time was left on it for the self fix). Will try to restart the app should it happen again. Thanks

Yes, u need to stop the game from running in the background. Just in case u also experience, it will also fix the building that says “this building can make a request.” it’s the same out of sync issue. I haven’t actually tried it yet but meonhoc also says changing language will work and is less steps. U can try that too. Changing language must force the game to reload,
    Last edited by QBIE; May 16th, 2020 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Yes, u need to stop the game from running in the background. Just in case u also experience, it will also fix the building that says “this building can make a request.” it’s the same out of sync issue. I haven’t actually tried it yet but meonhoc also says changing language will work and is less steps. U can try that too. Changing language must force the game to reload,
    Yeah I recall reading Meo's tip on that as well. Will try both if/when it happens again. Thanks.

My friend changed the game language from English to Chinese and needed a Chinese Kik buddy to help him revert back to English

Lol! I’m embarrassed that I’m Chinese but know more Spanish than Chinese so i think I would have the same problem! Yikes! If u do change languages maybe try Spanish because at least I know the following words:

spanish=español
    language=idioma
    english=inglés