Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustrated with Valley Truck Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I really don't enjoy the valley at all. It feels more like work than play. Very tedious, but it's the most reliable way to get blueprints and permits.
    Derby is more reliable for blueprint currently, almost always guaranteed in column 5 & 8. Don't you get them?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Yep, second truck breakdown. (Finally) got enough fuel for another spin and tried to pick up some needed green tokens—no dice, and was headed to bed. No time to wait, and that particular building’s offer would have expired. I still wish they’d get rid of that element. Spoils some of the fun, imo.

Thanks TerM!

I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Mine has broken down several times. And what about all of the animals escaping? Gheez.

Centennial Club
    It's breaking down far more than it used to. I'm now breaking down twice a day. Can't they just leave the balance alone. Why do they keep thinking of new ways to annoy everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    It's breaking down far more than it used to. I'm now breaking down twice a day. Can't they just leave the balance alone. Why do they keep thinking of new ways to annoy everyone?
    It's not about balance, it's about money. The truck breaking down is just a money trap: pay to win. Pay: not me. Win: eventually.
    Last edited by BULIGO; May 20th, 2020 at 12:34 PM.

It would be nice to have a navigator to find the trucks needing repair. Sometimes the daily tasks includes Ēhelp repairing a truckĒ. I never find one to help. The navigator would also help the others because the trucks would be repaired quickly if everybody could find the broken trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Used a bunch of fuel to pick up the only animal remotely close to my location. Used more fuel to head back to sanctuary. Truck breaks down and animal escapes
    Yes, happens a lot. Makes us want to quit the valley

Quote Originally Posted by GatorDoug View Post
    As title says, I am frustrated with the truck breakdown feature to the Valley. It seems every time I go to the Valley and move my truck 3 or 4 spaces it breaks down and then I have to wait 2 hours to move again. 8 diamonds to fix truck is a joke and itís rare that your truck gets fixed by someone else unless they are close to you or happen to be on at the same time. Why would you build in a feature that makes people stop playing an area for 2 hours.
    Yes, broken truck is happening way to much. This is something that discourages participation in the valley

My truck just broke down. If my elephant escapes Iím going to break down too.