Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated with Valley Truck Breakdown

Frustrated with Valley Truck Breakdown

As title says, I am frustrated with the truck breakdown feature to the Valley. It seems every time I go to the Valley and move my truck 3 or 4 spaces it breaks down and then I have to wait 2 hours to move again. 8 diamonds to fix truck is a joke and it’s rare that your truck gets fixed by someone else unless they are close to you or happen to be on at the same time. Why would you build in a feature that makes people stop playing an area for 2 hours.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

Ok now take a deep breath, exhale slowly and imagine doing it with 7 farms
    Last edited by BULIGO; May 16th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.

I hate this, too, especially when it happens during a delivery and you know the task will expire before the truck is fixed.

I really don't enjoy the valley at all. It feels more like work than play. Very tedious, but it's the most reliable way to get blueprints and permits.
    Level 210

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I hate this, too, especially when it happens during a delivery and you know the task will expire before the truck is fixed.

I really don't enjoy the valley at all. It feels more like work than play. Very tedious, but it's the most reliable way to get blueprints and permits.
    Its just another time sink. Something to do...when you have ..nothing to do

Agreed.
    I enjoy the valley, but the truck breaking down is very frustrating. Especially if it happens several days in a row, which happened to me last valley.
    Hi
    Level 138

^^This! The worst!

This is the only thing in HayDay that “breaks”, and it just seems wrong for the game. The only thing that could make it tolerable would be if the repair truck were rewarded with a free fuel wheel spin. There also needs to be some way of knowing if your truck has been repaired that doesn’t involve a trip to the valley.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; May 17th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

I stay away from the delivery tasks for this very reason

Agree that the truck breaking down just doesn't seem to fit Hay Day. It's just wrong for the type of game Hay Day is.

I also try to avoid delivery tasks, but sometimes they're on the daily quest list, so I feel I have to do one.
    Level 210

Centennial Club
    Agree that the truck breaking down just doesn't seem to fit Hay Day. It's just wrong for the type of game Hay Day is.
    What to say then about the bomb that explodes when you try to get that one item you'd like to win? So out of place in this game.

Used a bunch of fuel to pick up the only animal remotely close to my location. Used more fuel to head back to sanctuary. Truck breaks down and animal escapes

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU