Thread: Custom Deco

Centennial Club

Custom Deco

The new custom deco are too cute, but it's too slow to get one by one randomly. The lucky one have gotten three by now and while the unlucky one only have one. It is sad that we can't be rewarded with this deco even though we derby diligently and stayed in top 3 weekly.

Is it possible to reward us as surprises through the gift box dropped at the farm house once we hit certain amount of play time? We spend hours playing hayday daily and hope the amount of time we have spent in hayday is rewarded too.

Also wish it could be awarded via the thank you gift cards. I didn't get anything exciting from those rewards in years 😟

we place all the time, and I still haven’t received one! Everyone in my neighborhood has at least 8.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    The new custom deco are too cute, but it's too slow to get one by one randomly. The lucky one have gotten three by now and while the unlucky one only have one. It is sad that we can't be rewarded with this deco even though we derby diligently and stayed in top 3 weekly.

Is it possible to reward us as surprises through the gift box dropped at the farm house once we hit certain amount of play time? We spend hours playing hayday daily and hope the amount of time we have spent in hayday is rewarded too.

Also wish it could be awarded via the thank you gift cards. I didn't get anything exciting from those rewards in years 
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 197
    Town Level 53