Thread: Looking for a farming clan thatís not fussed with war

Looking for a farming clan thatís not fussed with war

Me and my mates are not that into the constant war but would like to improve and farm a lot after a clan that are active uk and are about farming a lot
    Last edited by Blake7214; May 14th, 2020 at 09:53 PM.

Hey check us out, Dark Village #PPUYU2U

Check out Orange County Level 14 Clan Tag #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade etc. then this is The Clan. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults that just want to upgrade the base plus all amenities except no warring. No Kids. No Drama. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Come by and check out Immortal Rising #28Q99QL0Q. We have war clans also but this clan is all about framing. We do CWL in all our clans. This is a very relaxed clan and low pressure.. Clan is usually full but I will make some room. You can request to join directly to the clan. We have Discord but is not required for this clan.
    Discord eExtQEJ

Hey!

Our clan is now 6 months old, (very nearly) Level 7 and English speaking. We currently range from TH12 to TH5. We have 25 members and are looking for active players to join and help grow the clan even more! We participate in Clan Wars, Clan Games, Clan League, donate troops and exchange war secrets!

We are mainly UK based but have members from all over the globe :-).

We tend to enter everybody into the Leagues so that we all get some medals at the end, although you are only selected to battle if flag is green :-)

We can now also max Clan Games (nice perk).

Daily 'attack my base' challenges. Friendly group that would love to have you on board.

Our clan name is ParviEnimForti #29C00JPV2 - hope to see you soon x

I run a very new clan which is farming and rarely competes in wars, looking to really grow this Very new clan with a strong/loyal inner circle - Clan Tag : #2Y8QL9C2C