Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley task not working

Question Valley task not working

I am finding it very difficult to find animals in the valley, and when I finally found one. I picked it up, drove to the sanctuary, it said it would take 30mins, so I went back later and it had finished and the animal was gone but it never gave me coins and it hasn't registered that I have completed it as a daily-task.
    I'm not complain, just wanting to see if everything is okay or is something wrong with the daily tasks and animals in the valley?

many thanks

Weird thing for sure.
    I collected two animals, left the valley for 5 minutes, suddenly they gone from the truck! And there are no animals around either (there were some before).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    Weird thing for sure.
    I collected two animals, left the valley for 5 minutes, suddenly they gone from the truck! And there are no animals around either (there were some before).
    Same with me.. i think the animal disappear the same as timer before we pick up the animal.. i tried to pick up 1 elephant 15 mins before disappear, after its on my truck it still disappear after 15 mins.. i hope it get fix soon, it's very difficult to collect more than 1 animal with this condition..

Quote Originally Posted by Xhavier View Post
    Same with me.. i think the animal disappear the same as timer before we pick up the animal.. i tried to pick up 1 elephant 15 mins before disappear, after its on my truck it still disappear after 15 mins.. i hope it get fix soon, it's very difficult to collect more than 1 animal with this condition..
    Thatís new and doesnít make sense... They should be on the truck until dropped off. Sometimes they escape but they are always close by and itís never all of them.
    I hope itís a bug and will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiegreenie View Post
    I am finding it very difficult to find animals in the valley, and when I finally found one. I picked it up, drove to the sanctuary, it said it would take 30mins, so I went back later and it had finished and the animal was gone but it never gave me coins and it hasn't registered that I have completed it as a daily-task.
    I'm not complain, just wanting to see if everything is okay or is something wrong with the daily tasks and animals in the valley?

many thanks
    There definitely is a problem. I also took an animal to the sanctuary and it told me it would be 100+ of green and 70+ of pink. Came back 30 minutes later and animal is gone and it did not give me my tokens. At this point, there is no reason to try to collect animals.

Centennial Club
    Same thing here. Picked up one animal. Drove it to the sanctuary. Came back and it had disappeared and I got no tokens. I then collected 2 animals. Drove to the sanctuary and immediately one of them disappeared. It didn't escape, just disappeared.

Same here, lost an giraffe while waiting for the 30 minutes "careful" unloading. Careful, yeah, right. What's with this expiration timer? SuperCell,,please, get rid of the bugs plaguing the game, dont fix unbroken things ok?

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Same here, lost an giraffe while waiting for the 30 minutes "careful" unloading. Careful, yeah, right. What's with this expiration timer? SuperCell,,please, get rid of the bugs plaguing the game, dont fix unbroken things ok?
    Same here.

I have delivered three animals (1 each time...1 elephant and 2 trips with 1 giraffe each time) now to the sanctuary yet my Valley only Has 1 of 400. This is a problem that must be fixed and I did not receive my tokens for the last two trips. That was a lot of work for fuel to accomplish nothing.

I have now successfully delivered 2 animals, then 1 more. The only problem I saw was that when I was watching the time count down to zero, the collect button was still greyed out, and the message to spend a diamond to speed up was still there. Getting out of the timer pop up, and back into the pop up fixed these two anomalies, and I was able to collect.