Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange's Signature Haven

Orange's Signature Haven

STATUS: SHOWCASE OF MY WORK. NOT A SHOP ANYMORE. WAS PART OF THE SIGNATURE LOUNGE, THE #1 OFFICIAL SIGNATURE TEAM.

Please take a seat while I'm manufacturing your own custom signature made from the finest material! Have some coffee while you're at it.

- Finished -
    1. Charlie1
    2. Chummer1010
    3. Streamshot004
    4. The Temple Family's clan signatures
    4. LachlanS
    5. Captain Ventus
    6. KingDao
    7. Vengeance
    8. ClarkTheShnark
    9. AUZZY
    10. Nas
    11. Angrypoptart99

Hey guys!

First off, I would like to thank all the current signature makers making this forum booming with creativity. Imagine a world without you - this place would be boring and bland as heck.

After debating so many times, I decided to make another signature shop here, in the Supercell Forums. Before, I had a signature shop in another game that I used to play SO MUCH, but I've grown out of that, and bringing all my good creativity and GFX skills here.

The first signature shop I made was brought to an abrupt stop, not only was I busy, but because so many people were complaining, flaming my thread just because I haven't done their signature in a matter of a few days. Guys, I have a life, you know. I have exams and school, and other activities.

I decided to quit signature making for two months due to those hurtful comments.

SHOWCASE... BEGINS!

Some recent works (I've been varying from style to style):

CLASH OF CLANS WORK (the days when I was horrible/on break/long hiatus, but getting there):

* Halloween themed (I failed)

The signatures from below here were from my last shop, and really exclusive. I spent days making some templates, but since my computer completely died, I lost everything... No PSDs,

Q&A:

Q: Did you create your shop's banner?
    A:
    Indeed, I did.

Q: Do you release any PSDs for learning purposes?
    A:
    No, it's so I can protect my work from being plagiarized, or ripped.

Q: How do I know if the shop is open?
    A:
    On the very top of this post will update the status of it. But, for now, this will be a display case of my work.

Q: Can I PM you my request?
    A:
    Depends on what kind of request. If you're willing to pay or whatnot (I'm not trying to advertise my service here) please do PM me. But do NOT PM me regular requests.

Sometimes I staple the font on just because I feel like it, but those would be perfected whenever,
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; September 28th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJJ View Post
    EXAMPLES

Edit your old post and dont double post

Quote Originally Posted by RandomKidFromDownTheBlock View Post
    Edit your old post and dont double post
    Oops. Will fix.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

IGN: Smithy
    Clan: Black Temple
    Colours dark with red neon
    doesnt have to be clash of clans related
    Thanks

Live in peace, if you want to be close to death, as life is just a diversion of your fate
    The Receptionist TH8 Trophy Base

I really love your work man I think ima get a new sig.

Name: _1charlie
    Clan: UPS
    Shield: Black and white cross
    Background: Blue with maybe some effects idk which but something like the ones in your examples.
    Characters: Wizards and Minions.

Level: 86
    Townhall 9
    Elder of UPS

Quote Originally Posted by R3taliate View Post
    IGN: Smithy
    Clan: Black Temple
    Colours dark with red neon
    doesnt have to be clash of clans related
    Thanks
    Uh, did you ignore th conditions? Lol. You posted multiple times in other GFX makers forums. I suggest you to not waste my time and wait for one of those GFX signature makers to actually MAKE IT.

@Charlie, hey man, appreciate it I'll take in your request as soon as I have time. I'm locked up in my room atm with study guides.

Uh, did you ignore th conditions? Lol. You posted multiple times in other GFX makers forums. I suggest you to not waste my time and wait for one of those GFX signature makers to actually MAKE IT.

@Charlie, hey man, appreciate it I'll take in your request as soon as I have time. I'm locked up in my room atm with study guides.
    Yeah. I just finished making his. He did say does not have to be CoC related so i guess no th included. Im another one of "those" GFX signature makes, good luck on your signature thread. We started ours at about the same time! =) Good Luck. PST whats the font in your sig. Did you make yourown sig, I like the idea.

Pst - He does not have 70 posts ether.

Yeah. I just finished making his. He did say does not have to be CoC related so i guess no th included. Im another one of "those" GFX signature makes, good luck on your signature thread. We started ours at about the same time! =) Good Luck. PST whats the font in your sig. Did you make yourown sig, I like the idea.

Pst - He does not have 70 posts ether.
    Haha yeah, good luck to you and yes I've made all of my signatures that I have used. Later on I'll put up more examples but I really need to study... And I forgot the font name. It's pretty long lol

Haha yeah, good luck to you and yes I've made all of my signatures that I have used. Later on I'll put up more examples but I really need to study... And I forgot the font name. It's pretty long lol
    Sitting on forums aint helping aint it :P

You know what would reallly help? That "Log Out" button.

Sitting on forums aint helping aint it :P

You know what would reallly help? That "Log Out" button.

Haha so true. logging off now!

You guys can start requesting but please note I won't have them ready any time soon due to those stupid exams.