Page 1 of 942 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Add me [SHARE] Game Center ID iOS users (part 2)

Smile Add me [SHARE] Game Center ID iOS users (part 2)

Looking for new friends to add on Game Center to gain benefits on Hay Day? such as more roadside shop space?
    feel free to share you game center ID here to prevent multiple forum treads requesting to be added.

Please note: Posting your Game Center ID is optional, any in game invites or friend requests is your responsibility, if you wish to remove your Game Center ID from the that you are welcome to do so.

Edit: Information added by Kolonistje1.

Since we see many new threads started about Game Center (GC) and how to add people we thought to add some information about Game Center and how to add people. Game Center is a standard app on any Apple device. You can usually find it near the iTunes app. You can find more information via this link. https://link.gc.apple.com/

You can have max. 500 GC friends.

To add people in Game Center you would need know their GC ID and send them a request in GC. After they have accepted it they are added to your friends bar in Hay Day automatically and you can visit their farms and shops whenever you want.

How to add people (assuming you have an account, otherwise you would need to set that up first) :

1. Open GC
    2. Choose the tab "friends" or requests at the bottom of the screen.
    3. Tap the + icon at the top left hand side of the screen
    4. An email like pop up should appear.
    5. Type the ID of the person you want to add
    6. Personalize the message if you like
    7. Tap send
    8. After the other person accepts they are now your Hay Day neighbour automatically.

The nickname you have chosen for your GC account is you GC ID.
    🌸 🎀 𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 🎀🌸

Looking for more friends.
    GC Eastridge61
    Level 63
    GC Eastridge61

Centennial Club
    Daily player level 61, Game Center:PasaBeyy
    Last edited by PasaBeyy; August 22nd, 2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Level up

Centennial Club
    GC ID : s4pedro (Please indicate a msg : hay day)
    NO CHALLENGES requests please.

Fresh Spawn
    Daily player

ALJOIS1

Fresh Spawn

Add Me

Level 31 daily player! Love helping out boats and often keep my shop stocked. Also sell expansion/mining items frequently!

GC: [_.Scoty._]

Plz mention Hay Day in description

Add me

I'm at level 61, an I play every day, and i'm always tried to healp whith the boat and I diferentts things. My User name is fabrahams GC.
    Thanks

Add me

Daily player very active .. Add me GC:aliciajune32 or KIK:aliciajune33 I am level 43

Lightbulb How can i add people from Google+?

We lots of people want to use Google + to add friends!!
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Looking for new friends to add on Game Center to gain benefits on Hay Day? such as more roadside shop space?
    feel free to share you game center ID here to prevent multiple forum treads requesting to be added.

Please note: Posting your Game Center ID is optional, any in game invites or friend requests is your responsibility, if you wish to remove your Game Center ID from the that you are welcome to do so.

Edit: Information added by Kolonistje1.

Since we see many new threads started about Game Center (GC) and how to add people we thought to add some information about Game Center and how to add people. Game Center is a standard app on any Apple device. You can usually find it near the iTunes app. You can find more information via this link. https://link.gc.apple.com/

You can have max. 500 GC friends.

To add people in Game Center you would need know their GC ID and send them a request in GC. After they have accepted it they are added to your friends bar in Hay Day automatically and you can visit their farms and shops whenever you want.

How to add people (assuming you have an account, otherwise you would need to set that up first) :

1. Open GC
    2. Choose the tab "friends" or requests at the bottom of the screen.
    3. Tap the + icon at the top left hand side of the screen
    4. An email like pop up should appear.
    5. Type the ID of the person you want to add
    6. Personalize the message if you like
    7. Tap send
    8. After the other person accepts they are now your Hay Day neighbour automatically.

The nickname you have chosen for your GC account is you GC ID.

Fresh Spawn

ADD Me too

GC ID tina ann

add me for hay day