Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: why is hay day crashing?

Hay Day app keeps crashing

My phone constantly keeps throwing me out of the HD app when I click on it. It happens right after the loading is complete. I have iPhone 7 so is it because of an old phone? Does anyone have a similar problem?

Centennial Club
    My neighbour says if she goes to another farm and then back to hers going into the valley crashes.

iPad 2 with latest iOS on it.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    What exactly did you do in the game when it crashes? Steps would help us a lot!

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi Nick

Tapped on the board to enter the Valley. Still happening now.
    Last edited by SmallChange; May 17th, 2020 at 04:36 PM.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

A possible solution is to reset your network settings on your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets WiFi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Cheers,

Nick
    I used this instruction from Nick[Supercell] and it worked on my device. My game has not crashed so far. Thank you, guys.

Valley crashes

What exactly did you do in the game when it crashes? Steps would help us a lot!

Cheers,

Nick

I am having a similar problem. 3-4 times each time I try to access the valley when a spin becomes available, the whole app just shuts down. Sometimes it will let me in and have no problems, other times it will let me play a little bit in the valley and then freeze for about 10 seconds, then the app closes. I have tried closing the app completely, tuning off the iPad and restarting, no improvement. Is this a known problem?

My game crashes when :
    Reorient device when on main farm screen
    Touch valley screen
    Type in chat window on home screen
    Return from town
    Harvest and plant wheat in all my fields quickly
    Zoom in or out quickly
    Last edited by Touraway; May 21st, 2020 at 08:49 PM. Reason: added relevant detail

Is there going to be an update during this derby pause to correct game quitting bug?

If your game is quitting on cellular network and home wifi network resetting network settings is of no help for this particular problem

F.Y.I. Anyone wondering if upgrading their device will alleviate this problem I would suggest examining Hay Day app store reviews.....you could get lucky and not be one of the ones who upgraded and device still crashes playing Hay Day

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    On my iPad 2 HayDay is crashing too, several times a day.

Sad, but I think its time to get a newer iPad to play this game.

Just like years ago, when HayDay didn't support iOS 5 anymore and I couldn't play it on my iPad 1 anymore.
    Or when HayDay didn't support iOS 7 anymore so I could not play the game on the iPhone 4 anymore.

Note, on my iPhone 11 (and on my wifes iPad Pro) no crashes at all
    After writing the previous message, we decided to buy me a new iPad.
    4 weeks of waiting and 4 weeks of several daily crashes.
    3 days ago my new iPad finally arrived and for 3 days no crashes.
    I really think those crashes are because the game is growing too much.

I know its a lot of money, but on the other hand, I don’t buy diamonds or stuff like that, so I saved a lot of money too.

I suddenly remember, in the past, when I still played on my iPad 1, I removed all things that are not needed, like decorations.
    It helped a little bit, until the next upgrade.
    Farm level: 102
    Town level: 27