Thread: Lost Clan

Lost Clan

i have lost my clan by promoting a co leader mistakenly. suggest me the ways to get that back.

Quote Originally Posted by suhaibkhan View Post
    i have lost my clan by promoting a co leader mistakenly. suggest me the ways to get that back.
    Ask that player to give you leadership back. Nothing else can be done to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by suhaibkhan View Post
    The only known way is to ask for that player to return you the leadership. Supercell will not interfere in clan management, unless foul play, which appears not to be the case here.
    If that new leader is inactive though, the oldest active coleader will receive leader role in 90 days.

I can never believe these stories. How do you "accidentally" promote someone to leader when there is a confirmation message asking if you're sure you want to proceed?
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I can never believe these stories. How do you "accidentally" promote someone to leader when there is a confirmation message asking if you're sure you want to proceed?
    I’ve done it. Was half-asleep and thought I was confirming to demote. Asked the person to re-promote me, and they did. Problem solved. Never had to demote them again for that display of loyalty.

I did same mistake once

Millennial Club
    Ask him Nicely or hope he’s inactive long enough for it to revert back to You.