Thread: Bunny times

Bunny times

2 secs before Bunny Time. It suddenly changed to 1 day 4 hours. Had 1 animal to feed to complete a task waiting for my 2nd Bunny to appear before I completed it will now expire before the bunny appears. Had 6 tasks primed on my 4 farms to complete quickly.
    I surrender give up on this type derby until they sort it out

I’m with you. We decided to just do the first two bunnies since the second one usually came shortly after the first, now it says 27 hrs till next time. Nothing is consistent with this thing. I hate it

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 136​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Last Bunny Derby (which is also mystery one), it was more than 1 day between the 1st (shortly after derby start) and 2nd Bunny (Wednesday around noon UTC time) and the 3rd on Friday.

This time, your hood probably caught the bunny earlier than the previous one. Mine will try not to catch bunny till the next one comes, so we will regularly have bunny times. Catching Bunny ends Bunny times for a while, regardless what the banner says!
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

New Bloke/Chick
    This just happened to our team. The bunny timer went down to a second, then changed to 22 hours to next bunny without giving us bunny tasks. Bit of a bummer, team of 4, in 2nd place. Not sure the other teams are waiting....not sure we will either. We caught the first bunny and the bunny prize offerings were meh...

Ditto. The reward is not a scroll this round on our first bunny. same disappointment to see the word Next Bunny in 21 hours after a 1.5 hrs wait. They are playing with our patience and trust, that's bad.

The bunny task that will expire before the next bunny time is also just as frustrating and wasting the effort hoodies put in.

Quote Originally Posted by pharvey11 View Post
    This just happened to our team. The bunny timer went down to a second, then changed to 22 hours to next bunny without giving us bunny tasks. Bit of a bummer, team of 4, in 2nd place. Not sure the other teams are waiting....not sure we will either. We caught the first bunny and the bunny prize offerings were meh...

During the other bunny derbies we had several "surprise" bunnies.... it would just pop up randomly in chat between scheduled bunny times... has that happened this derby?

Yes, especially when all players went offline then one logs in. Thus cannot really rely on timer unless there is always one online.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Our 2nd. bunny came an hour early, the next says 2d....

Quote Originally Posted by catherinewool View Post
    2 secs before Bunny Time. It suddenly changed to 1 day 4 hours. Had 1 animal to feed to complete a task waiting for my 2nd Bunny to appear before I completed it will now expire before the bunny appears. Had 6 tasks primed on my 4 farms to complete quickly.
    I surrender give up on this type derby until they sort it out
    The same thing happened to me twice in the last three hours. The first time, I thought I had misread the timer. The second time I was on with 30 minutes to go. I came back on with supposedly 10 minutes to go, and it had reset to almost an hour and a half. Beyond frustrating ��

Edit: I just went into the game again, and the timer hasn’t changed. It shows 1 hour and 29 minutes, just like it did 10 minutes ago. Ugh!
    Last edited by Blueroo2; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:23 PM.
    ~~~~
    GC BlueRoo-2
    Farm lvl 131, Town lvl 37
    Still working on Patronage III, the bane of my HD experience: 2000/2500
    ​~~~~

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueroo2 View Post
    I just went into the game again, and the timer hasn’t changed. It shows 1 hour and 29 minutes, just like it did 10 minutes ago. Ugh!
    If u leave the game too quickly, it may not have been logged with SC servers so timer actually didn’t start. Meonhoc and Sage talked about planting a lily as an “in-game” timer for comparison in this thread. Hope it helps:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ny-time-glitch

Edit: this will likely only work if ur alone in ur hood as it seems hoods with multiple members logging in and out at various times and performing different activities can affect the timer.
    Last edited by QBIE; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:32 PM.