Thread: Buny came early!!!

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA

Buny came early!!!

I was so glad that there was a banner that told me the first bunny time would be in 5 hr+.....and it came came 1h 30m early! I did 6 tasks and reserved 4 tasks to catch the bunny. I was there early just to refresh the board and found that the bunny had arrived! Am I not understanding this still? Or, is there still a glitch...of bunny arriving early?

There are 2 of us opting in and it takes 4 tasks to catch the bunny. My hoodmate is still sleeping. Now she has to wait 1 day 7 hrs for the next bunny.
    Last edited by Xtalline; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:13 PM.

We are in the USA, and when we got on this morning it said 3 hours some minutes, then a few minutes ago it changed and said take the first task to start the bunny.

We also have only 2 opted in. We had stacked the board so we had 4 quick tasks waiting and got our 4 bunnies.

Since I am pretty much on corona lockdown, and my hoodmate works, we decided she would do her regular tasks and I would just do bunnies.

Hopefully given that we have a full day it will work out! Lol

Good luck to you!

I have no idea how the timers work. Our first bunny came early. I happened to be on, so could take a task. Some of my hoodies are so frustrated by setting a timer for the bunny - again - and then having it be wrong that they aren’t going to bother. Who can blame them?

i do wish the rules on the timers were clear. Now that we have a bunny running will the timer correctly show the next bunny time? Are the timers only incorrect when waiting for a new bunny? Does anyone know?
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 168 : Town 52 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

I questioned support about this as we had timing issues during the mystery bunny and this derby, both times the bunny arrived at least 1 hour early. Support admitted they are aware of the timing issue and are monitoring the problem.

Oh that falls quite in place with my theory.

With the time between the 2 starts of bunny time being 100 minutes ( 10min bunny time + 90min wait), it might be possible that the banner doesn't predict Bunny arrival but simply the next "independant" Bunny time after Bunny arrival. Bunny arrives and brought with it the very first Bunny time.

Now let's see whether this timer randomly resets at different time like last derby.
    Best for you is to check in regularly when waiting for bunny time or have a way to keep in touch with neighbor outside of the hood to have some sort of notification.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    We are in the USA, and when we got on this morning it said 3 hours some minutes, then a few minutes ago it changed and said take the first task to start the bunny.

We also have only 2 opted in. We had stacked the board so we had 4 quick tasks waiting and got our 4 bunnies.

Since I am pretty much on corona lockdown, and my hoodmate works, we decided she would do her regular tasks and I would just do bunnies.

Hopefully given that we have a full day it will work out! Lol

Good luck to you!
    Kathy, you did 4 quick tasks and got "4 bunnies"?...I think you meant you did 4 bunny tasks and got your first bunny. Unless they changed things, I thought we only get 3 bunnies total.

Does it then tell you when the 2nd bunny will come? I'm also in the USA (California). The official derby begin time was 1AM PT this morning. I stayed up to do my tasks. Unlike last time, it did not tell me to pick the first task and the bunny would come. It just told me the first bunny time would be in 5h xxxmin (forgot exactly what). I did 6 tasks and then set the alarm to wake me but the bunny came 1h30m early. I had 4 fast task lined up and so I caught the first bunny. Then it told me next bunny time is in 1D 7h. Now it's up to my hoodmate whether she wants to wait or just finish up with 320 pt tasks.

Geeze! I was so excited I mistyped, lol... yes, we did the 4 bunny TASKS and got 1 bunny!

Supposedly the 3rd bunny should be today around 3pm... although I will be watching and waiting around 1. (USA, Georgia, eastern time)

It worked out well for us this time... we both did 2 bunny tasks at first, then my hoodmate continued on with her 8 regular derby tasks. I did 4 bunny tasks for the 2nd bunnytime and will zip through the final 4 this afternoon.

Looks like we will give up top places but will get 3 bunny rewards instead.

Kathy