Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bunny Derby broken!

Total bunny chaos here.

A) trouble getting bunny derby to start (similar to others here)

B) changing times for next bunny time (20 hours or 6 hours) (also saw a 14 hours)

C) Six hours never seems to count down...just seems to roll into six hours again after less than six hours

D) when I finally got my bunny time first day, I picked task 1, finished it in seconds, and picked task 2 which we can finish any time. But when I returned to finish task 2( next day?) (which I finished and received a bunny) it was bunny time time again so I picked task 3 and finished it inside the 9 minute bunny time, but this time I did not get a running bunny to chase. So my task 3 had a bunny on it, but no bunny on race track. ?

What's going on?

(So far I've done 4 of my 8 alloted tasks but first one is not for a bunny because I need to pick a normal one to spawn the bunnies, two counted towards a bunny, 4th one lied and said it was for a bunny but no bunny appeared. Only have four left, and I need them to be glitch free or I won't get bunnies so I can't experiment ---- I'd like to know what to do?)
    Last edited by pitchfork; May 13th, 2020 at 03:00 PM.

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Total bunny chaos here.

A) trouble getting bunny derby to start (similar to others here)

B) changing times for next bunny time (20 hours or 6 hours) (also saw a 14 hours)

C) Six hours never seems to count down...just seems to roll into six hours again after less than six hours

D) when I finally got my bunny time first day, I picked task 1, finished it in seconds, and picked task 2 which we can finish any time. But when I returned to finish task 2( next day?) (which I finished and received a bunny) it was bunny time time again so I picked task 3 and finished it inside the 9 minute bunny time, but this time I did not get a running bunny to chase. So my task 3 had a bunny on it, but no bunny on race track. ?

What's going on?

(So far I've done 4 of my 8 alloted tasks but first one is not for a bunny because I need to pick a normal one to spawn the bunnies, two counted towards a bunny, 4th one lied and said it was for a bunny but no bunny appeared. Only have four left, and I need them to be glitch free or I won't get bunnies so I can't experiment ---- I'd like to know what to do?)
    This might help answer some of ur questions

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12561671

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    What's going on?

Each bunny comes at its own time, they aren't readily available to be chased on the race track from the start. Otherwise players will just finish derbies as quickly as possible, not much difference with normal derby.

In previous bunny derbies, 3rd Bunny came around Friday noon EU time.

For your remaining 4 task, my suggestions to catch 2nd and 3rd Bunny would be:
    - wait for 2nd Bunny. It should come in a a few hours from now
    - take 5th task during Bunny time
    - finish that task during a bunny time and take 6th task, wait to finish this task during a bunny time
    - finish 6th task (catching 2nd Bunny) and take 7th task that could last until derby ends (or at least till your Saturday afternoon) but do not finish it. DO NOT TAKE BOAT TASK, there is a global boat event this weekend, you might have trouble to hold on it. That would be your last bunny time for a while, no more till 3rd Bunny came.
    - wait for 3rd Bunny, it should come 1h40min earlier than the announced time
    - finish 7th task only after the 3rd bunny is on the racetrack
    - take 8th task during bunny time and finish it, catching 3rd bunny.

I hope it's clear.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 13th, 2020 at 07:01 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Is there any pattern to how much earlier the second (and third?) bunnies will come than what the timer says? My hoodies have given up waiting, and rightly do not believe what the timers say. A pattern of early arrivals would help, though who knows if there is a pattern.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 171 : Town 54 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    Is there any pattern to how much earlier the second (and third?) bunnies will come than what the timer says? My hoodies have given up waiting, and rightly do not believe what the timers say. A pattern of early arrivals would help, though who knows if there is a pattern.
    100 min early (1h 40min). It just came now. Your post is on time.

Any player logging after this time will trigger bunny time. If you can, have your neighbours online at the same time to take task.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 13th, 2020 at 06:53 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    100 min early (1h 40min). It just came now. Your post is on time.

Any player logging after this time will trigger bunny time. If you can, have your neighbours online at the same time to take task.
    Thanks so much!
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 171 : Town 54 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Lovely! Counting down 30 seconds to the bunny... New bunny time pops up... 1 day 19 hours! What????
    Level 165
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    Lovely! Counting down 30 seconds to the bunny... New bunny time pops up... 1 day 19 hours! What????
    Sounds like u caught bunny #2. The 30 sec left wasn’t to announce next bunny arrival but is just your timer continuing to run down after your last 10 min bunny time expired (timer doesn’t immediately reset when bunny is caught). When it ran out it’s accurately announcing next bunny time is on fri which matches what others who have also caught bunny 2 already posted elsewhere. Bunny 3 also appeared on fri (at least my time zone) in previous derbies. Meonhoc has it pinned down now that bunny 3 will likely arrive 100 min (1hr 40 min) prior to the next bunny time on ur timer so be prepared!
    Last edited by QBIE; May 14th, 2020 at 12:38 AM.

Thanks! We are still learning.
    would be great, if the timer always showed next bunny time

So that means there is no way to catch all bunnies before Friday?
    Level 165
    iOS

Thanks! We are still learning.
    We all are

would be great, if the timer always showed next bunny time
    Agree something SC could improve on

So that means there is no way to catch all bunnies before Friday?
    Unfortunately no, bunny tasks that any of ur hoodies may still be on, if they are completed before bunny 3 arrives on Friday will not count towards catching it. Counter for Bunny 3 must be on the racetrack before they complete the task for them to count. If they happen to be tasks that don’t expire until derby end they can hang onto them until bunny appears then finish them. But that might not be possible if they’re on boat task since global boat event starts tomorrow.
    Last edited by QBIE; May 14th, 2020 at 02:56 AM.