Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I Now Ran Out of Gems Because of BoH in the Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Thedangers15 View Post
    I have 7900 gems, I hesitate to buy BoH because it took me long to collect these gems. It seems like I will buy BoH after all.
    If you have no further use with the gems, and is far from maxing heroes, then it'll be worth-it buying BoH. 😊

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedangers15 View Post
    I have 7900 gems, I hesitate to buy BoH because it took me long to collect these gems. It seems like I will buy BoH after all.
    We all have a low-water-mark for the number of gems we AT LEAST want to have ready for future use. :-)

As you get about 500 gems a month, you can stay above you lower limit, if you just guy ONE book a month .. the Silver Pass has another book for you. Sometimes the Games or Events bring another 1-2..

Another point .. the difference between the hero levels at the high end of the scale is so small, that a week of limping attacks in Legends simply isn't worth the gems.

A Gold Pass + all 4 heroes upgrading + an obscene amount of Builder Potions might be a thing to consider too .. it's $5 .. less than a cup of coffee, after all..

/Affront
    TH13-70/70/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

I have 6.3k gems saved up for BOH & some fev heroes skins,i rarely use gems to finish upgrade & donation.
    Should i use gems to finish heroes upgrade without using BOH?
    Last edited by Abhiyan; May 20th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.
    Coleader of Bregan d'aerth.:#YC2CUPUV
    Interested to join,feel free to Dm me
    My Id:
    #2JP2L0P0Q

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A Gold Pass + all 4 heroes upgrading + an obscene amount of Builder Potions might be a thing to consider too .. it's $5 .. less than a cup of coffee, after all..

/Affront
    If i convert $5 into my country's currency i could buy 40 coffee cups. Inflation creates so much difference

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #85

/Affront
    You have expensive coffee where you live!

In most places, we can get roughly three coffees for the price of a gold pass, two in places like motorway service stations.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

In most places, we can get roughly three coffees for the price of a gold pass, two in places like motorway service stations.

Assuming youíre drinking coffee outside of your own house and not making it by the pot yourself at home I donít think I can get 3 cups in most places in my country for a gold pass. In lots of places it wouldnít be possible to get 2 plain coffee for that amount.
    And if you drink a little more fancy coffee like cappuccino or latte Iím sure the gold pass is cheaper then 1 cup in my country anyway.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post

Assuming youíre drinking coffee outside of your own house and not making it by the pot yourself at home I donít think I can get 3 cups in most places in my country for a gold pass. In lots of places it wouldnít be possible to get 2 plain coffee for that amount.
    And if you drink a little more fancy coffee like cappuccino or latte Iím sure the gold pass is cheaper then 1 cup in my country anyway.
    We get 4 cups of coffee at Tim Hortons here in Canada for the price of a gold pass. Gold pass is over $7 CAD but a medium Tim Hortons is $1.69.

There must be a lot of fancy soy-milk-raw-sugar-latte-with-a-side-shot-of-espresso Starbucks drinkers on here, lol.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    We get 4 cups of coffee at Tim Hortons here in Canada for the price of a gold pass. Gold pass is over $7 CAD but a medium Tim Hortons is $1.69.

There must be a lot of fancy soy-milk-raw-sugar-latte-with-a-side-shot-of-espresso Starbucks drinkers on here, lol.
    I am not a Starbucks fan to be honest. I tried it once last year on my America / Canada road trip vacation last year and didnít like it.

I just googled it actually. Last year the average price for a cup of coffee was around Ä3,35. Thatís for coffee in bars, restaurants, bistros and such establishment. There are regions where itís much more expensive and regions where itís much cheaper.
    But on the menu in restaurants Iíve easily seen the cappuccino cost between Ä4,95 and Ä6 and thatís not even in the crazy expensive areas. A GP costs Ä5,49 for me.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    If i convert $5 into my country's currency i could buy 40 coffee cups. Inflation creates so much difference
    Granted. The price of a cup of coffee does vary wildly.

The price for an espresso at my favorite coffee pusher (not one of the big chains) is about 20 times higher than the price of the beans i need to make the same cup at home.

The point is, I was a F2P player for years. The Gold Pass destroyed that. Itís simply that good a deal.. and itís as addictive as coffee.

/Affront

I have used a large amount if medals on builder boosts.. Iíve found it worth it, when all 6 builders are working and 3 heroes are down.

We get around 500 gems fo free a month and we usually get at least 1-2 BoH. The trader has about 2 BoH a month.

/Affront
    The biggest time sink is the lab. So I always use medals on my lab. Lab is done now though lol