Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I Now Ran Out of Gems Because of BoH in the Trader

I Now Ran Out of Gems Because of BoH in the Trader

They taketh what they giveth.

But it still the best use of gems in my opinion. Before I decided to buy every BoH in the trader, I tend to waste away my gems in unnecessary gemming troop donations, skipping a few hours of upgrades, and only buying training potions in the trader.

Also, since I recently stopped buying Hammer of Heroes, I needed BoH as much as possible and bought every BoH I could find (that's why I ran out of gems)

I'm still far away on the last remaining 1K gem rewards in the achievements, so I will now do it the old-fashioned way and tend to my obstacles.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 11th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.

We're in the same boat, but I don't consider using gems for donations a waste -- in fact, I rarely use gems for anything else other than the aforementioned purpose!

(8 gems left here )

Millennial Club
    So where did your medals go if not using it for Hammer of Heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    We're in the same boat, but I don't consider using gems for donations a waste -- in fact, I rarely use gems for anything else other than the aforementioned purpose!

(8 gems left here )
    I say it's wasted because I could've trained those troops instead. I did it even without 1-gem donation events only because I'm lazy. :P ("separate camp for donations" idea supporter here)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    So where did your medals go if not using it for Hammer of Heroes?
    In 14-day upgrades of buildings and troops.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 11th, 2020 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11
    I say it's wasted because I could've trained those troops instead
    Ah, well, if you happen to be like me, you'd be rather reluctant to empty out the camps when it has been cooking e-drags since the past hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11
    I did it even without 1-gem donation events
    Hey, me too. No Gold Pass perks here!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post

(8 gems left here )
    I felt u, just bought a BoH yesterday and I am left with good 2 gems in pocket

Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    I felt u, just bought a BoH yesterday and I am left with good 2 gems in pocket
    I have 55 after buying BoH this morning. But last week or so I already went under 500. Luckily I have enough when BoH appeared again today.

These more frequent BoH in the trader has become good and bad at the same time. I still remember having 5k+ gems not long ago.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 11th, 2020 at 04:36 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    I have 55 after buying BoH this morning. But last week or so I already went under 500. Luckily I have enough when BoH appeared again today.

These more frequent BoH in the trader has become good and bad at the same time. I still remember having 5k+ gems not long ago.
    I wonder if the system will track what players buy from the daily offer shop frequently. They might cater what is favored by the players. Yes drain our gems pls!

How u collect so much gem in such short period of time??!
    Last edited by ikki9394; May 11th, 2020 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    I wonder if the system will track what players buy from the daily offer shop frequently. They might cater what is favored by the players. Yes drain our gems pls!

How u collect so much gem in such short period of time??!
    They will not want to disrupt balance and economy 😛 Remember they don't like it too easy. And most of us are f2p, so we're gonna have to miss out.

Got lucky with consecutive gem boxes and stacked obstacles. I only meant 475+/- when I said under 500.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 11th, 2020 at 04:45 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    They will not want to disrupt balance and economy  Remember they don't like it too easy. And most of us are f2p, so we're gonna have to miss out.

Got lucky with consecutive gem boxes and stacked obstacles. I only meant 475+/- when I said under 500.
    I had around 470 yesterday as well. I actually sold a few magical items to get the BoH. No regrets