Thread: Level 145—Looking for a new home!!!!

Level 145—Looking for a quiet place to farm.

Hi farming friends, I’m looking for a Derby FOCUSED but not Derby CRAZY type of hood!!!!

Meaning I don’t want to be RUSHED to finish all my tasks within the first two days. I usually do 10 tasks, sometimes 9 depending on derby. I work full time unfortunately Hayday doesn’t pay bills (Oh in a perfect world!!!) haha!!!! But I ALWAYS finish my tasks without a doubt.

I'm looking for an adult, English speaking neighborhood with no drama. I’m not very chatty, so hopefully that’s ok. I am respectful with saying please and Thank you and so forth. Always ready and eager to help my fellow farmers.

IMPORTANT: I do not want to be in a hood that I have to ask if I can take a task, or see if someone “called” it.....no holding tasks. That just stresses me out!!!!

I am from USA and I work day shift Monday-Friday so I’m not on a lot during the day other than to wake my farm up and keep my task going. Other than that I’m an evening/weekend player.
    Thank you so much and hope I can find a hood that flows like this ❤️ Happy Farming 😊

Farm ID: #2800890VY
    Please Message me on Kik @ Smg213. Or
    Discord: #ShawnMarie#2791
    Last edited by HD82; May 11th, 2020 at 01:15 AM.

Centennial Club
    Sent you a dm. 😉

Fresh Spawn
    I think you would like us! I sent you a friend request on Discord, my hood is cats rule, dogs drool tag #8JG00YVR. Come check us out if you’d like.

With 5 derby active players that help each other out we are seeking more players. We swap materials too to help each other and we have various time zones so someone is always about. We came 2nd on our first week active, 1st on our 2nd week and 2nd this week moving to expert league now.

id is #LVC98YVY - 50 shades of hay!

Fresh Spawn
    Sent request on discord! Will send a message about the hood after it’s accepted!

Join us.

My farm #82Q8802J
    BigBlue Ranch
    Neighborhood P0QG8
    Golden Foxes

Quote Originally Posted by HD82 View Post
    Hi farming friends, I’m looking for a Derby FOCUSED but not Derby CRAZY type of hood!!!!

Meaning I don’t want to be RUSHED to finish all my tasks within the first two days. I usually do 10 tasks, sometimes 9 depending on derby. I work full time unfortunately Hayday doesn’t pay bills (Oh in a perfect world!!!) haha!!!! But I ALWAYS finish my tasks without a doubt.

I'm looking for an adult, English speaking neighborhood with no drama. I’m not very chatty, so hopefully that’s ok. I am respectful with saying please and Thank you and so forth. Always ready and eager to help my fellow farmers.

IMPORTANT: I do not want to be in a hood that I have to ask if I can take a task, or see if someone “called” it.....no holding tasks. That just stresses me out!!!!

I am from USA and I work day shift Monday-Friday so I’m not on a lot during the day other than to wake my farm up and keep my task going. Other than that I’m an evening/weekend player.
    Thank you so much and hope I can find a hood that flows like this ❤️ Happy Farming 😊

Farm ID: #2800890VY
    Please Message me on Kik @ Smg213. Or
    Discord: #ShawnMarie#2791
    FRIENDLY FUN HELPERS is looking for adult active english speaking members for champions leauge team Friendly fun helpers. We have 101 golden throphys and look for active, reliable players who are also active in town by releasing townies. Derby is optional but we like to have players who does derby every now and then. We do 320/400 ×9 in derby and a diamond derby first derby of a month which means you are required to spend 10 diamonds on the extra task. We aim for top 3. This is a space to wind down so we dont really chat about earthly and wordly problems. If that is what you are into we are not the place for you. We like to keep things positive and with kindness! Hope to meet new friendly farmers soon 😊

International hood: 🇺🇲🇬🇧🇧🇻🇸🇪 NH tag: #QVGQRJ2 Required level: 80 Lottgarden on HD tag: ROLUQ808

Ps, we use messenger but its not required since we use the in-game message board now. Also we practice first come, first served.

#PULPPL28 "Derby Strict"

Don't be afraid of the name of the nh... lol
    I think you'd like it at my place. Come help me form a great Neighborhood!

I just started a new NH for derby Focus people. Feel free to join of able to finish all tasks at the highest 320+. Finish all tasks, but no rush. Trying for drama/stress free. Come grow with me!!
    #PVPUUCGL

East Coast US Farmers is a hood that only requires 9 tasks to be done...love to have you. We are seasoned and low stress...come by, I’ll are a cake for you! Low stress is our corner stone