Thread: [Fiverr] - Brand New Offer to make you successful in Clash of Clans

Exclamation [Fiverr] - Brand New Offer to make you successful in Clash of Clans

Hello.

- You ever wanted to be a Leader of a successful Clash of Clans clan?
    - You ever wanted to get the chance to win real money, from your favorite game?
    Then the offer, I'm about to share you, will do just that!

I am a Leader of a Level 19 Clan, for more then 6 years, and have established a very high quality weebly website years ago, and thanks to it, I noticed much more mature and serious players joining. Players see we have strictly followed rules and they like this thing about us.. these days everyone wants to play in a good clan, and what better way of finding a good clan, when it has it's own professional website.

Our clan's website was even approved by Google AdSense, and we generate revenue from it.

So my offer applies to everyone, willing to have a successful website for his clan, at low cost. Just €30

What you get with my offer
    • A professional Clash of Clans weebly website design.
    • Home Screen - Clan Badge & Info about your clan
    • Rules Page - A page where all your rules will be written incl. description about the rules
    • Requirements to Join Page
    • Promotion Page
    • Integrated Helpful Apps into the website

And much more features

For more information - Visit our Fiverr's gig - https://www.fiverr.com/share/d0oZ0a

NOTE - Visit my clan's website to take a look at the quality. It's in Bulgarian Language, but my offer is making English Version websites
    http://bgclash.weebly.com
    Last edited by BGClash; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:10 PM.