Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does your clan keep CWL stats - show us!

  1. #11
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    587
    I built a spreadsheet for my clan, but we were a mixed TH clan so it was a bit different. 4 TH 13 accounts (2 players with 2 accounts each) left and the rest of the 13s (including my main) migrated to an old friends clan so I havenít used it these past couple of months.

    What I did was enter our roster along with the stars won or lost for each war. Then I had formulas to calculate the average attack and defense and +/- difference. Missing an attack was treated as a 0 star and not getting attacked just didnít update the defense count. So the average was used when comparing the 7 war season.

    Also, being a mixed clan I kept track of gold weight (not super accurate but helped). Being a mixed clan it helped the TH 9s and 10s when considering how they did. Basically I entered our clanís weights at the start of the season then each war I kept track of the weights for each attack and defense from the opposing team. This was used in addition to the raw star numbers from earlier (so I had averages and +/- for both). Most of the time these numbers are near the raw numbers as weights within a TH level donít have that much variation. Where you see differences though is when a TH 9 pulls off a 2 start on a TH 12. Then the modified value will be 3+ stars (kept track of fractions). Mostly this was helpful to see whoís dipping or attacking up really far (or defending from much higher TH levels).

    The biggest thing I liked about keeping track of this information was seeing the defensive information. In an all TH 13 clan thatíd be even more important to me, but it was still useful to see how well peopleís bases were holding up. Yes being able to pull off 3 star attacks is awesome, but if you always give up 3 stars on defense it doesnít really help. Those only giving up 1 stars regularly just donít seem to get the recognition they deserve with the current level of in game CWL statistics.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kings Landing
    Posts
    369
    I did once keep track of statistics, but it’s an awful lot of work for minimal reward. We gave up in the end and just stuck to keeping our eye on clash of stats...

    We distribute the bonus medals to the lowest accounts in our 15/15 TH13 wars, and our highest players in our TH9-12 30/30 wars
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

  3. #13
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    2,423
    Clashspot is also a very handy website for CWL stats.
    It can show CWL stats like standing of Clans in the group,how many stars everyone got, who attacked which base and how they peformed in each war,how did one's defense performed and such.

    Any1 who is interested in CWL stats should have a look.
    For eg, here is the CWL stats for our clan in May2020 CWL.
    https://clashspot.net/en/clan/9PP98G...son/21/details
    For our clan it is showing stats till March 2020.

    PS: This website can be very slow at times,so gotta have some patience when using it.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:20 PM.


    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here



  4. #14
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Enceladus View Post
    It'd be cool if my clan did that or super cell did that
    Or, you know, you could do it....?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Clashspot is also a very handy website for CWL stats.
    It can show CWL stats like standing of Clans in the group,how many stars everyone got, who attacked which base and how they peformed in each war,how did one's defense performed and such.

    Any1 who is interested in CWL stats should have a look.
    For eg, here is the CWL stats for our clan in May2020 CWL.
    https://clashspot.net/en/clan/9PP98G...son/21/details
    For our clan it is showing stats till March 2020.

    PS: This website can be very slow at times,so gotta have some patience when using it.
    Hello,
    Thank you to tell about my website ClashSpot.net

    I know that some pages can take some time to display and I'm working to solve this problem by loading data asynchronously and optimize the code, particularly on the clans pages.
    Also, now, the last war pages and last league pages load faster. The time take to display data is now the time need to retrieve data from SuperCell API. A cache is used to prevent API access everytime.

  6. #16
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Valley Stream, NY
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldatBourrin View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you to tell about my website ClashSpot.net

    I know that some pages can take some time to display and I'm working to solve this problem by loading data asynchronously and optimize the code, particularly on the clans pages.
    Also, now, the last war pages and last league pages load faster. The time take to display data is now the time need to retrieve data from SuperCell API. A cache is used to prevent API access everytime.
    Thanks for publishing this site. It's great information, especially the historical CWL detail, which other sites don't provide. I can deal with the long load times. My bigger issue is that you lose the tabular format, when viewing on a phone.
    Last edited by WayneLH; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:43 PM.
    Leader of Beer Pandas - #Q9RJJR0, Lv17, CWL Masters, International, English-speaking, war clan

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    My bigger issue is that you lose the tabular format, when viewing on a phone.
    Have you try to use the option "View the Desktop Version" ?
    On Firefox Mobile, this option disable all rules applied on mobile version.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •