Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Ramadan event

Special Ramadan event

Omg I love you hay day team 😍 first time ever seeing that a game thinks of us Muslims as well ❤️❤️ thank you so much.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Kudos to Team Hay Day for raising cultural awareness of Ramadan, the holy month observed by Muslims worldwide.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 10, 2020
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

What did I miss? I didn't see anything different.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    What did I miss? I didn't see anything different.
    Please check the in game news tab. For those who can't view it because they have older Android devices like me when I was using the Samsung Tab 3 last year, please see FB link below. There's an exclusive decoration for the global boat event which will start next Thursday.

https://www.facebook.com/HayDayOffic...1965464221333/

Last edited by LynnK2015; May 10th, 2020 at 06:22 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

This is fantastic!!

Farm Level 142 | Town 45 | Achievements 147/150

I think this is great for SC to give an event to celebrate Ramadan. Let's just hope they make the global quota a little more reasonable for us to reach, unlike the mess of the current help event, as well as the event a few weeks ago, not sure if it was Easter event or the one before that. Either way, it's a waste of time to reach the threshold, but not get reward because global number wasn't reached. Please SC, make it reachable.

Wow. Thank you Supercell.
    I’m a Turkish woman living abroad in Japan, and for years I’ve sent my blessings to my Christian friends on Easter Day, on Christmas and observed local Japanese holidays. All I expected in return is to be accepted as a human being and not to be ridiculed or judged for my cultural identity. Stayed quiet when people went on long rants about Muslims or told me stuff like “You’re not like the other ones” or “you don’t look Turkish at all”. I felt compelled into thinking twice before taking action in any aspect of life because I didn’t want to perpetuate cultural stereotypes.

It warms my heart to see a game company finally recognizing and celebrating my identity as well. Thank you.
    Last edited by MadeleineAkaino; May 11th, 2020 at 05:39 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    I think this is great for SC to give an event to celebrate Ramadan. Let's just hope they make the global quota a little more reasonable for us to reach, unlike the mess of the current help event, as well as the event a few weeks ago, not sure if it was Easter event or the one before that. Either way, it's a waste of time to reach the threshold, but not get reward because global number wasn't reached. Please SC, make it reachable.
    It was the Valentine’s bench. The goal was so out of reach, that we didn’t get it. This week’s global event too was a bust. This week it’s going to be a boat global event. The goal will be very difficult to get. I am not getting my hopes up, that we’ll get the decoration. I think it’s the cute table and cushions.

Centennial Club
    Great! The cute table and cushions look so cute! Hope we can make it!

Trainee
    this is awsome, i just know it