Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Special Ramadan event

Centennial Club
    Same here! These exclusive decos are worth more than 10 diamonds if they are on sale, provided that Hayday is willing to put them in the in-game shop. Diamonds can be obtained from diamond pancakes, or valley and etc. Deco is definitely much prefered than diamond for me

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    When I was a young farmer, I was motivated by winning diamonds than exclusive decorations. As a veteran farmer, my priorities have changed and I want exclusive decorations instead of diamonds.

Thanks to the Valley and my fellow Valley enthusiasts, I'll get a whimsical decoration and 10 diamonds every season.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 17, 2020

Whatís diamond pancakes? Is it another way to obtain diamonds that I donít know about? Google doesnít help. Anyone knows?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    What’s diamond pancakes? Is it another way to obtain diamonds that I don’t know about? Google doesn’t help. Anyone knows?
    I think the poster meant to type diamond packages instead of pancakes. It took me a few minutes to realize it.

We may buy diamond packages by tapping the + button in the upper right corner next to our diamonds.

---
    May 18, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 19th, 2020 at 12:26 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

If only the clash team did this for us. Oh well. One can only dream.

I think the poster meant to type diamond packages instead of pancakes. It took me a few minutes to realize it.

We may buy diamond packages by tapping the + button in the upper right corner next to our diamonds.

---
    May 18, 2020
    Thank you for your reply

On another note, I understand the preference towards the decorations because there is a uniqueness aspect to it. I myself am in the process of deciding whether to buy a diamond pack or a decoration from this valley season because the diver chicken looks very cute.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Thank you for your reply

On another note, I understand the preference towards the decorations because there is a uniqueness aspect to it. I myself am in the process of deciding whether to buy a diamond pack or a decoration from this valley season because the diver chicken looks very cute.
    You're welcome.

BTW, the diver chicken isn't available for purchase. You win it and 10 diamonds when you and your Valleymates bring a combined 400 animals to the Sanctuary and you collect 1100 each of the 3 tokens.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 19th, 2020 at 02:23 AM.

You're welcome.

BTW, the diver chicken isn't available for purchase. You win it and 10 diamonds when you and your Valleymates bring a combined 400 animals to the Sanctuary and you collect 1100 each of the 3 tokens.
    Yes thatís exactly what I meant. I guess I should have clarified that I intend to exchange tokens for the prize.

Yes that’s exactly what I meant. I guess I should have clarified that I intend to exchange tokens for the prize.
    Oh, I see. So you'd like to buy a Valley decoration to match the Diver Chicken?

Oh, I see. So you'd like to buy a Valley decoration to match the Diver Chicken?
    Isnít the valley decoration the Diver Chicken itself? I donít know if there are other Diver Chicken theme items in HD. I also liked the jumping bunny decoration at Gregís farm but apparently it was a derby prize (?) which I have never played.

Anyway, I am pleased to see that enough people play this game so that the global quota is attainable.

I also liked the jumping bunny decoration at Gregís farm but apparently it was a derby prize (?) which I have never played.
    The jumping bunny was a deco diamond pack and the bunny was $20.