Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Special Ramadan event

If they are not giving away diamonds it would be cruel for SC to make the goal unreachable. Hopefully they are not as stingy with this deco as they are with diamonds.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 95 |137/144 | Rep Level: 21 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

Global Goal Met

Great job everyone! With about 30 hours left to go in the global event, we exceeded 10,000,000 boats and won the Desert Table decoration for Ramadan season.

BTW, for those who can't find it, it's under the Decorations/Storage tab.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 16, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 17th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Did anyone buy the deco diamond packs and can post a picture? The deco isnít on Gregís farm- poor advertising of merchandise.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    Did anyone buy the deco diamond packs and can post a picture? The deco isn’t on Greg’s farm- poor advertising of merchandise.
    been a long time since I tried to post a photo - I miss tinypic. Lol I’ll try https://i.postimg.cc/qq9RPCkm/33-F6-...-EE1-B4-D6.jpg
    Level 205 ♦️Town 80 ♦️ Achievements 144/144 ♦️

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhube-Meister View Post
    If they are not giving away diamonds it would be cruel for SC to make the goal unreachable. Hopefully they are not as stingy with this deco as they are with diamonds.
    I would have preferred the reward to be diamonds instead. It is so disappointing that the previous global task flopped and this one got accomplished.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    I would have preferred the reward to be diamonds instead. It is so disappointing that the previous global task flopped and this one got accomplished.
    When I was a young farmer, I was motivated by winning diamonds than exclusive decorations. As a veteran farmer, my priorities have changed and I want exclusive decorations instead of diamonds.

Thanks to the Valley and my fellow Valley enthusiasts, I'll get a whimsical decoration and 10 diamonds every season.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 17, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 17th, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie00 View Post
    been a long time since I tried to post a photo - I miss tinypic. Lol I’ll try https://i.postimg.cc/qq9RPCkm/33-F6-...-EE1-B4-D6.jpg
    Thanks for posting a pic!!

Love the Ramadan event deco!

Thx Supercell.

Ramadan deco

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    Did anyone buy the deco diamond packs and can post a picture? The deco isnít on Gregís farm- poor advertising of merchandise.

I only got the tent from the diamond pack. Still contemplating if im gonna get the one with dripping faucet. But so far im pretty happy with the ramadan decors and the one from global event perfectly matched the tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Minkywinky View Post

I only got the tent from the diamond pack. Still contemplating if im gonna get the one with dripping faucet. But so far im pretty happy with the ramadan decors and the one from global event perfectly matched the tent.
    LOVE your farm! Thx for sharing. I wish Iíd get the offer for the lilac trees 😞