Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems!

Banned
    What i Do to Got theme?

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsenmomomo View Post
    What i Do to Got theme?
    Pray for luck!

Maybe to increase your chances make sure you’re in a derby hood that strives to get to the 6th horseshoe at the very least. I believe if there will be a decoration in your rewards it will show up in columns 1-4 and/or 6 (someone correct me if I’m wrong). You can also be in a hood that places in top 3 (doesn’t mean you have to be in champions or expert leagues since my baby farm just got the bronze banner for placing third in professional league).

Good luck!
    Last edited by QBIE; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:54 AM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=QBIE;12560246]Pray for luck!

Look, my friend, I am in a neighborhood on my own, I started from the beginners league, and now I am in the Champions League. I have won the first 3 positions always and no column or any vegetable box has appeared.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsenmomomo View Post
    Look, my friend, I am in a neighborhood on my own, I started from the beginners league, and now I am in the Champions League. I have won the first 3 positions always and no column or any vegetable box has appeared.
    Great effort! Unfortunately it’s all luck/random what deco u get, if u even get one. There’s no guarantee.