Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 10

Have you seen free offers in gas stations as much as before? I must admit that I've been ignoring gas stations since they removed the countdown price system but every now and then I just need to bypass a station. And I haven't had a single offer of free gas yet.

Not that I would need any extra gas with pet sanctuary seasons but would be nice to know if it just me and my bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Have you seen free offers in gas stations as much as before? I must admit that I've been ignoring gas stations since they removed the countdown price system but every now and then I just need to bypass a station. And I haven't had a single offer of free gas yet.

Not that I would need any extra gas with pet sanctuary seasons but would be nice to know if it just me and my bad luck.
    Not always on the first offer, I usually get 1 free offer per day when I stay there for a long time.
    Agreed that isn't necessary during Sanctuary valley, still I appreciate them.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Maybe it's just luck but I seem to get more free fuel from the gas stations lately. I used to ignore them and I never go out of my way to check for free fuel, but of course I'd check if the station is on the way, and I have been lucky. Sorry, I don't have any statistics, but I just feel it's been more frequent than before. What I find is it seems like chances of fnding a group task is harder and having my truck break down seems more frequent...maybe just my luck. I have mutliple farms and sometimes two trucks would break down with none of my hood members' trucks are in the vicinity. Because it's a Sanctuary Valley, I can't stay close to other trucks as they would be competing for the same lost animals.

I, too, feel like there's more free fuel than there used to be. But I only go to gas stations if they're on the way to somewhere I'm going, so maybe I don't visit them as often as others.
    Level 210

I found a free fuel yesterday, which I think is my first one this season. In a recent previous season I found a lot.

But this season I think I am going to set a record for the number of 6s spun on the fuel wheel.

After my previous post, i've found few free gas too so I guess it's unchanged.

I found a glitch in the map. It should clearly require 3 units of gas but the game is asking only 2. In addition, truck will make funky turns in front of that gas station. But I didn't bother to take a video :/

Hay Day valley glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/5HsBn4O
    Last edited by zetis; 1 Week Ago at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    After my previous post, i've found few free gas too so I guess it's unchanged.

I found a glitch in the map. It should clearly require 3 units of gas but the game is asking only 2. In addition, truck will make funky turns in front of that gas station. But I didn't Brother to take a video :/

Hay Day valley glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/5HsBn4O
    Not really. When I go that route, my truck doesn't pass through the yellow node as it might appear to.

ANimal <-> Fuel sation : 1 node
    Fuel station <-> house : 1 node
    Animal <-> house : 1 node
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

Some good experienced that needs sharing:

Due to my cat nature that cannot stay in one place, I hopped hood and ended up losing my Valley progress, twice during this season. The first time it was on 1st day of Valley and the second time was about 10th day of Valley, where we were approaching the 400 animals needed to unlock exclusive shop.

My Valley progress reset: 0 tokens, 0 chest unlocked (but not yet opened), 0 animals collected whole new Valley regular shop. Same sun task of the day though. Yes, you can imagine my shock to see the count of animals drops from 390+ to 000 . Furthermore, by that time, all the active Valley are full so I am now in a super inactive Valley.

I contacted Support from within the game by brwosing their category "Feedback & Troubleshooting" >"Technical issues" > "Sending bug reports"> "Contact us" button. It was a pleaseant surprise to find "I lost my tokens" as a possible category of issues to choose from. I explained what happened, got a reply 2h later askign fro any screenshot of tokens or animals to check against their record. I have a screenshot for tokens but not for animals. A little more research on their side (up to 2 days) then I got a reply saying Alfred will deliver my tokens and animals.

Had to open all previous packages from Valley update since last year and finally get to those special package. I am super please to get my tokens back. Thank you Support!!

In case someone else ran into the same issue, now you know Support can help you. Have some screenshot ready, always helpful.

Does anyone know the maximum number of wheel spins you can save up?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Does anyone know the maximum number of wheel spins you can save up?
    I went up to 46 once while saving in about 20 days. Hard to beat that if you drive around. However, if you don't use the daily free spin, you lose it. Just like Wheel of fortune.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Days Ago at 07:21 AM.