Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valley Season 10

Have you seen free offers in gas stations as much as before? I must admit that I've been ignoring gas stations since they removed the countdown price system but every now and then I just need to bypass a station. And I haven't had a single offer of free gas yet.

Not that I would need any extra gas with pet sanctuary seasons but would be nice to know if it just me and my bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Have you seen free offers in gas stations as much as before? I must admit that I've been ignoring gas stations since they removed the countdown price system but every now and then I just need to bypass a station. And I haven't had a single offer of free gas yet.

Not that I would need any extra gas with pet sanctuary seasons but would be nice to know if it just me and my bad luck.
    Not always on the first offer, I usually get 1 free offer per day when I stay there for a long time.
    Agreed that isn't necessary during Sanctuary valley, still I appreciate them.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 144♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Maybe it's just luck but I seem to get more free fuel from the gas stations lately. I used to ignore them and I never go out of my way to check for free fuel, but of course I'd check if the station is on the way, and I have been lucky. Sorry, I don't have any statistics, but I just feel it's been more frequent than before. What I find is it seems like chances of fnding a group task is harder and having my truck break down seems more frequent...maybe just my luck. I have mutliple farms and sometimes two trucks would break down with none of my hood members' trucks are in the vicinity. Because it's a Sanctuary Valley, I can't stay close to other trucks as they would be competing for the same lost animals.

I, too, feel like there's more free fuel than there used to be. But I only go to gas stations if they're on the way to somewhere I'm going, so maybe I don't visit them as often as others.
    Level 209

I found a free fuel yesterday, which I think is my first one this season. In a recent previous season I found a lot.

But this season I think I am going to set a record for the number of 6s spun on the fuel wheel.

After my previous post, i've found few free gas too so I guess it's unchanged.

I found a glitch in the map. It should clearly require 3 units of gas but the game is asking only 2. In addition, truck will make funky turns in front of that gas station. But I didn't bother to take a video :/

Hay Day valley glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/5HsBn4O
    Last edited by zetis; 2 Days Ago at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    After my previous post, i've found few free gas too so I guess it's unchanged.

I found a glitch in the map. It should clearly require 3 units of gas but the game is asking only 2. In addition, truck will make funky turns in front of that gas station. But I didn't Brother to take a video :/

Hay Day valley glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/5HsBn4O
    Not really. When I go that route, my truck doesn't pass through the yellow node as it might appear to.

ANimal <-> Fuel sation : 1 node
    Fuel station <-> house : 1 node
    Animal <-> house : 1 node
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 144♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::